★ 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ★

Hello there, Welcome to the first chapter of Mighty Shadows Of Life

We're elated to announce the chapter is based on the last word of our Book title.

Now you all must have got it already! Yes, it's 𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘌

Here are some quotes and the quotes explanation in our own words

You don't need a reason for doing everything in your life. Do it because you want to. Because it's fun. Because it makes you happy.

- It's your choice what you do and what you don't, never let other choose a path for you. You don't ever need to give a reason of what you do and why you do it. Do it because you want to do it, you like it. You want it!

If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough.

- Look at what you have now in your life and thank God for it. And don't look at what you don't have.. You'll always feel there's something missing. Value the things and persons you have now!

When you accept someone you need to accept their past too.

- When you accept a person in your life , whether it is a friend or a partner.. Remember you also need to accept their past. Because they've come to the place they are now battling their past.

It's funny how people judge other's mistakes while they also do the same thing.

- It's very common one isn't it? But it holds the great meaning. When someone judges you don't just take it, be polite and answer them that they do the same mistake.

Even in mythological books it's said, don't give the teachings to others when you yourself don't follow it. First follow it yourself and then teach others.

GOD always has something for you, a key for every problem, a light for every shadow, a relief for every sorrow and a plan for every tomorrow.

- I trust you God alot even after some of the bad memories he gave me.. You know why? Because he's never wrong. He always has something for us. A cure for every wound, a good plan for next day. So never give up on your hopes upon God.

Always try to forgive..no matter how much big mistake the other person do..because if you don't forgive now..you won't be able to forgive yourself in future

We don't know whether we have tomorrow or not. Whether we can meet a person tomorrow we met today. So never hate a person for long.. You don't know if you can forgive him /her tomorrow or not.

No matter how many times people bully you..stay strong and be yourself one day you shut their mouths with your success

- You'll meet thousands of people who'll hate you, bully you but you always be strong and just don't give a damn about it and one day when you become a successful person then their mouths will be shut.

Don't just read them.. But also understand them 😇!

We hope you found at least one out of these useful. Do leave us a feedback and we'll be grateful if you do so.