| Be the reason of someone smile today |

"Be the reason of someone smiles today"

In today's world full of selfishness, someone can make you happy, such a person can meet you only by luck, not everyone can make you happy because some people are unhappy and angry themselves that they cannot make themselves happy either.

But there are some people who keep others happy regardless of themselves.  For example, no matter how sad a jokar is, he always makes others laugh, but we do not want to be a joker but to be someone who does not hurt anyone and does not make anyone sad.

If you want to be the reason for someone's smile, then do something so that he will always remember you.  If you become someone's smile, then you will also be able to feel good yourself.

If you want to be the reason for someone's smile, then follow these 10 Tricks :

1) Smile at them. Smiling is contagious, like laughter.

2) Give them a real compliment that comes from your heart.

3) Explain how not everyone does what they do.

4) Thank them for something they’ve done for you.

5) Tell them about your funniest moments.

6)  Help the poor people, you can give them food or clothes to them.

7) You should treat such people kindly, be with them whenever someone needs you.

8) Meet and talk with the children, share your experience to them, give them gifts.

9) Treat everyone with respect, serve some older people like crossing the road or give lift or give your seat in bus or train.

10) Have compassion in front of every living being, 
Like feeding food to birds, Do not hurt an animal, they also have feelings.

There are unlimited tricks to be reason of someone's smile, you can just need to find it.

Smiles, giggles, and laughter fill your body with feeling good endorphins. You and I definitely need more of that today. Always Smile and make someone Smile :)

Credits to MILAN_27