10

**Hayes POV**

I got a call from Jordan my Ex-girlfriend I saw Riley come out of the bathroom so I told Jordan I had to hang up.

I told Riley I had to go. And I walked out of the door and across the street to my house.

I saw Skylynn on the living room floor playing with her horses I went into my room to get changed and take a shower.

I picked out khakis shorts and a light mint green shirt and got in the shower.

I got out and it was about 20mins later I looked out the window and saw Riley talking to Nick one of my friends from football. She must of gave him her number because they traded each other's phones.

Then I saw Nick lean in and Kiss her on the lips she smiled and said something. That I couldn't make out.

**Nick's POV**

I was playing football in the park with my buddy's and then Chris throw the ball and it landed near a girl with Brown wavy hair. She throw the football back i went over their to her and we talked a little and then went over to my friends and told them I was done playing and went to go talk to her.

I wakes Riley home and we were by her house and I mean I really liked her she was perfect with her Brown eyes.

I asked her for her number and she said yes.

I looked at her eyes then her lips and kissed her she smiled when we let go to breath i was about to kiss her again but she said lets wait for the next kiss so we can get know each other better.

**Riley's POV**

I went in my house and all happy and just stood against the door until my phone went off it was a text from hayes.

Hayes😍-
Hey we need to talk now

Me-
I'll be over in couple mins

Hayes😍-
Okay see you in a little

I put my Phone in my pocket and went to the kitchen to grab a granola bar and walked out of the door and across the street. I knocked on the door and Nash opened.

Hey Nash said.
Hey is hayes in his room I said as I walked in the door near the steps.
Yeah he said sitting on the couch.

I walked upstairs and into Hayes room I didn't bother knocking. He was on the bed on his phone.

Hey hayes said
Hey so what do you need to talk about i said
Oh yeah so I saw you talking to Nick early hayes said.
Yeah I met him at the park he knows you he said you too are on the same football team I said with a smile.
Yeah I also saw you too kiss.
Oh you did
Yup right on the lips
Yeah I'm sorry he kissed me first
I saw but you didn't stop him hayes said with a angry tone.
Hayes I'm sorry bu-
He cut me off your sorry and that helps how you just met me and your already kissing my friends.

I said I'm sorry why are you acting like this i said nearly crying.
"Oh shut up no your not" hayes said
I started just crying I sat on the edge of his bed. About 5mins later he sat next to me.

** Hayes POV**

Hey listen Riley I'm sorry.

Yeah I'm sure you are she said tears still rolling down her cheek.

Listen I said facing her way and lift her chin with my index finger.
I'm sorry that I said all that I didn't mean it i swear.

I know you were just mad but why she said.

Because Riley I like you okay. I said looking down.

She smiled hayes I like you too she said

I looked in her eyes then her lips and lean in I kissed her we broke apart to breath.

She smiled at me and blushed. Hey do you wanna stay for dinner.
Yeah sounds good she said smiling

We went downstairs and Nash was on the floor With Skylynn playing horses.

Hey what happen up their all I heard was yelling. Nash said looking at me.

Yeah it was nothing we are over it Riley said smiling. "Yeah" I said.

**Riley's POV**

I just kissed Hayes OMG!!!! I'm like freaking out but I played it cool. But In my mind I was screaming.

We went downstairs and Nash was playing with Skylynn on the floor.

I sat on the couch and Hayes sat next to me. Hey listen do you like like me like that he whispered.
Yes hayes why would you think that I whispered back.
Well I was thinking maybe we should go out on a date he whispered.
Hayes Grier are you asking me out?
Yes Riley Parks would you like to go out on a date this Friday.

I would love to I said. Nash and Skylynn went down into the basement.
Hayes kissed my cheek and then said you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Well you not so bad yourself I said kissing him on his lips. Nash came up and caught us. Well what do we have hear and we broke the kiss my cheeks turned red and I got up.

"Uh nothing" Hayes said
"It didn't look like nothing" Nash said
I smiled. " we are Just friends hayes" said. I think my heart just broke. I frown.

Hey guys I need to go I said as my eyes got watery.
But I thought you were staying for dinner. Hayes said.
Yeah not anymore I said walking out of the door.
Riley wait Hayes said coming out of the door behind me as I was walking in the road.

What hayes I said letting a tear roll down my face but I wiped it away really fast. What's wrong he said
Oh really you don't know i said rolling my eyes... You is what's wrong oh we are just friends. I said walking away.

I'm sorry I Just Didn't want Nash all up in my business. Please he said with a sincere look on her face.

I'm sorry hayes its Just I've been in this position before and I don't like it it's hair like mixed emotions.

Yeah I understand come here hayes said wrapping me in his arms I felt safe.

I really like you Riley and I would never hurt you like that he said whispering.
I really really like you hayes I said smiling. I have to go now it's getting late what about dinner hayes said
it's okay I'll get something. From my fridge I said laughing.

Okay bye he said and kissed my forehead. Bye I said and we let go and went to our houses.

I got in and went to the fridge and there was nothing. So I got out the stuff to make tuna fish and had that for dinner and went upstairs and got changed into my pjs and jumped in bed and texted hayes.

Me-
Good night 🌙⭐️

Hayes😍-
Good night bæ 😘 🌌

And with that I fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Hey readers 😘😘
I hope you like This 💕💕

Comment what you think 💟💟

Love you guys stay beautiful like you already are😍😍

Love Cheyenne💚💚