50

**extra long!!!!!**2245 words
**Riley's POV**
I find my room key in my pocket and open the door I the lights are off but I see two people on the bed I turn the lights on and see Savannah and Hayes kissing I thought he loved me they break apart Hayes starts to say something but I cut him off "I trusted you I loved you and you cheat on me again I fucking hate you" I yell at him he looks shocked I walk out of my room and go to find Bella and Amaya.
I can't believe he would do that to me I think and cry and cry I go to Bella's room and knock on the door Amaya answers and sees me crying "he c-c-cheated" I stutter I walk in and sit on the bed "what happen what did that dick head do" Bella said as she hugs me "i-i-I saw Hayes and Savannah k-k-kissing" I cry I look up at Bella she's that friend that will kick the persons ass and freaking hurt them Amaya she's like both I'm the comforting friend but I'll hurt someone if I have to "I will beat the living shit" Bella yells I cry more "I can't believe he would do that....what are you going to do"Amaya ask "I don't know but I'm not stayin"I say "what do you mean by that" Bella questions "i-i-I'm going back home" I tell the girls they get up and hug me "don't go we have 2 more days and your gone" Bella says and starts to cry a little "I'm literally going to hurt him" Bella say and gets up going towards the door.

***Hayes POV***
I went to my room to get my phone charger when I was looking in my bag I heard a knock on the door it was Savannah. "hey what are you doing here"I ask her ssh shrugs and walks in "I'm bored and wanted to see you" She says and starts to kiss me and I kiss back then after a few minutes it's a full out make out session (I have no clue what the hell I'm writing) then I heard someone outside the door I didn't really pay any attention to it then the lights came on and I saw Riley .I tried to say something but she cut me off by yelling at me I have cheated twice now I'm such a dumbass I feel so stupid right now.

I've been pacing around the room ever since she left I told Savannah that I was liying about Riley and I breaking up and that I actually like both of them then I hear the door open "Riley I'm so" I start to say but it's Bella and she looks pissed off "YOU FUCK TARD YOU BROKE MY BEST FRIENDS HEART I SHOULD RIP YOUR HEART OUT.....I HOPE YOU CHOCK ON YOUR SPIT YOU BIG ASS HOLE"Bella yells at me I just stand their because I deserve every word she says to me I then feel a hand on my face she smacked me hard "can you just tell her I'm sorry" I tell Bella she rolls her eyes and leaves the room.

I lay down on the bed and start to fall asleep I wake up in the middle of the night I see someone and I think it's Riley "Riley is that you"I say "Hayes don't just stop"she says she has ALL her bags I look at her then she leaves the room.

***Riley's POV***
it's about midnight and I decide to get my things out of the room I sneak into Shawn and Hayes' room I hear Hayes say my name "Hayes stop juat don't" is all I said before I walk out I all ready made flight I'm catching one at 1 in the morning to get back home I'm going to miss everyone.

I wake up to have Amaya and Bella shaking me "it's almost time for you to leave" they tell me I nod and get up to get ready I grab black baggy sweat pants a plain green t-shirt and brush my hair and teeth.

"I'll miss you guys" I say to everyone expect Hayes and Savannah because we left and made sure that we didn't tell them where were going. I hug Matt last "I'm going to miss you the most"I tell him he hugs me harder "call me,text me,facetime me everyday okay because I'll miss you" Matt tells me I'm already at the airport we all left really early they don't know why I'm leaving only Bella,Amaya,Nash,Cameron, and Matt know why I'm actually leaving for good they know that I'm leaving to live with my mom I told them not to tell Hayes and if he really wants to know he shouldn't of cheated.
flight 309 to north Carolina is now boarding the lady on the speaker said. "bye I'll miss you guys I love you"I said we had one big group hug. then I started to walk on the plane this is it I'm actually leaving I think to myself .