chapter 34

**Riley's POV**

I woke up took my phone off charge I have one text from Amaya saying what time she wants to meet up for the date.
me- I'll text hayes.
she didn't respond back but she read the text. I'll probably go over Hayes' house later today it's 12 now this is about what time I usually get up its Sunday so tomorrow we have school. which sucks I went to my closets and picked out my dress for the date (really.fanfic instagram) I put on mascara and blush . The date will probably be around 5:00 or somewhere around their so I'm just doing my makeup and later I'll put my dress and things on. I'm just going to wear my Davidson day grey sweatpants with a black sports bra and a black sweatshirt that says Hayes on it I grabbed my Brown money slippers put them on and went downstairs.

"hey where you going" Jake asked.
"oh hayes' house so I can ask him what time the date is" I said. "why can't you just call him" he asked "that takes way to much work "I said walking towards the door. he chuckled and I walked out the door across the street. I knocked on the front door Nash opened it. "hey" he said" hi" I said I q in and Nash shut the door behind me." he's upstairs in his room" he said. I nodded and I walked up the stairs his bedroom door was closed so I knocked on the door after the 2nd knock he opened the door."hey what's up"he asked kissing my cheek. and letting me in "I wanted to know what time the date it going to be." around 7 and were going to ruby red down town." hate a said (I made the restaurant up) I nodded and sat on his bed he was picking out clothes right now he's just in basketball shorts with no shirt on "like what you see" Hayes' said smirking I covered my face with my hands he came next to me and sat down then start to tickle me. "Hayes....please.....stop" I said in between laughs. "only If you say Hayes is the hottest boy on Earth" he said. I shock my head and started to tickle me more. "okay okay I'll say it" I mumbled. "hayes is the 2nd most hottest boy on Earth" I said laughing and running downstairs I ran and jumped on the couch next to Nash.
"whoa what's going on" Nash asked "Hayes wanted me to tell him he was the hottest boy on Earth so I told him he was the 2nd most hottest" I said folding my arms across my chest Nash started to laugh." yeah because we all know who the first hottest boy on Earth is don't we" Nash said smirking. "yeah we do" I said playing along Hayes came down with a shocked expression. and went straight to the kitchen. I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

***Hayes POV***
Riley just ran downstairs I was shocked and I walked downstairs mas heard Nash say he was the 1st hottest guy and heard Riley say yeah we do I know she was being sarcastic but that kinda hurt I went to the kitchen didn't say a word to them. Riley came in and sat on the stool at the counter I went to the fridge and grabbed orange juice and got a cup out. "aren't you going to fix my some" Riley asked. "nope" I said and walked upstairs to my room and grabbed (really.fanfic) with my black snapback that said swag in white and put the clothes on my bed that's what I'm going to wear tonight for the date when I picked out everything Riley came in." are mad at me" she asked me sitting on the bed I looked at her then back at my stuff on the bed. "I'm sorry I love you" she said I looked at her and sat down next to her on the bed. she smiled "I love you to" I said and kissed her lips she smiled "you know I'll sorry for what happen downstairs with Nash and I." she said I nodded "yeah I know" I said I kinda wanted to take a nap and I felt my eyes getting heavy and I was asleep.

=========
A/N
HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
STAY BEAUTIFUL AS YOU ALREADY ARE
LOVE Cheyenne
Also happy mother's day