....is over!

A/N quick Inko POV at the start

She picked up the mail, feeling something thicker mixed within the bills and promotions. She quickly sorted through it, finally reaching the letter with a U.A stamp on it. Her eyes widened, it was finally that time.

She was about to call her son down but her worry kept her silent. What if he didn't get in? What if he did and he got hurt or killed? Everything came crashing down on her in that moment. She knew how badly he wanted it, but he couldn't help but fear for him.

She knew he was trying so hard, if all the training sessions with that Eraserhead, who she'd had round for dinner a few times in order to check he was good for her Izuku, meant anything, so she pushed down her worry and opened her mouth.

All she needed to do was believe in her son.

Izuku POV

"Izuku!" He looked up as his mother called him . He rushed to her , probably a bit faster than he should. He knew that it might be *that* time.

He peered round the corner to the hallway, seeing his mother with a pile of mail in one hand, and a singular letter in the other.

His anxiety skyrocketed in the moment, and he almost ran into his mum in order to get the letter. He saw the same emotions on his mother's face, and tried to give her a reassuring smile before scrambling back to his room.

He gingerly opened the letter, seeing a small metal disk fall out, shocking him slightly. He was expecting an actually letter, but he guessed for a technically advanced school like U.A this was a way of boasting slightly. Although it was slightly useless, as it was going to students who already wanted to join because they thought it was the best, but oh well.

In his moment of analysis over the weird disk, it projected an image of his new favourite hero and also informal teacher, Aizawa.

The projection then spoke, "Hello, after competing in the U.A entrance exam and gaining a total of 15 points for the destruction of robots, you would not have met the requirements to enter the school" Izuku's heart fell at those words, although the phrasing was a bit odd, 'you would not have met'? Surely that implied that there was some other way to get poi-

The projection of his teacher interrupted his thoughts, "however, the exam also allows for rescue points to be acquired, and due to your saviour of examinee Ochako Uraraka you gained 15 extra points, letting you enter into our general education course. Welcome, Izuku Midoriya, to your new academy." He said all this with a bored tone, but Izuku saw a small blossom of pride within those eyes, only increasing the amount of tears at the news.

He was in, the start of his new life, new HERO academia. He couldn't wait to get started.
But first, how to thank Aizawa for all his help. Maybe he'd like a jar of premium coffee. He was sure he had some spare change around here somewhere...

———————————————————————————

After sharing a heartfelt hug with his mother at the news of his acceptance into the general education course, he ran out to Aizawa sensei's training spot, picking up a small jar of a pricy coffee.

It turns out he had not saved as much as he thought, damn that extra order of Katsudon a few weeks ago.

Anyway, he thought he'd try and sneak up on the man today, but his plan was foiled when the man turned towards him, arms folded.

He said "You need to keep your footsteps quieter, you'll need every advantage against the other students when you make it into the hero course." To hear his teachers belief so clear pushed him over the edge, and he rushed over to hero, wrapping him into a hug as he cried tears of joy, letting out all the anxiety that had been bubbling over the last few weeks.

He felt the man tense slightly before relaxing into the hug, wrapping him round the crying kid. Izuku kept saying "thank you" over and over again, and Aizawa let him keep the hug for as long as he wanted.

Finally they broke apart, Izuku wiping his eyes with a shaky smile on his face. He went to his bag, pulling out the jar and presenting to the hero, seeing his eyebrows quirk up in slight surprise. "Thanks kid, but you didn't need to, it was all your training that got you here. I didn't rig the process in any way." And if Izuku hadn't been so distracted at that moment, he may have heard a muttered "if anything it was the opposite" but fortunately or unfortunately, he didn't.

"I know it's only the general education course but I will make it to the hero course." Determination was clear in his voice, and the pro hero turned to him, patting him on the shoulder, "I know you will." A slight smile was clear on his face, causing the smile on Izuku's face to grow even wider.
"Now, how about we try some hand to hand combat, a human won't stand still for you to damage its weak points like those robots."

"Yes sir!" Izuku replied.

———————————————————————————

Hizashi changed his background to the new picture he had sneaked in during the reading of the new students results of his husbands smile. Seeing Shota smile was a rare thing, so he was glad he had a new influence in his life that made him happy like that little Izuku. He hoped he could meet the boy soon.

A/N oooh the elusive erasermic moment, how nice. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, please do remind me of any typos and any other feedback you'd like to give, please leave it here, or any of my other parts. I am doing this to entertain, so if I'm not I'd like to know why, so thank you for any feedback and I hope you have a great day!