Cacophony

Izuku walked with Shinso and Bakugo on his way to U.A. He tried his best to focus on their conversation, but the noise of the street was making it very difficult.

A horn blaring, some brakes screeching, bird fighting over a scrap of food, everything was clear as day to Izuku. Once or twice, he almost fell over because of the overstimulation a few times, and had to try and ignore the 2 boys he was walking with.

He hated their pitying looks, especially from Shinso. He could practically hear them staring at him, sometimes literally if he tried hard enough.

He really hated this new quirk.
———————————————————————————
Bakugo sat, legs on the table, as everyone waited for Aizawa to arrive. Recently, Bakugo had been trying to get better, but with everything that happened he'd found it so easy to fall back into some of his bad habits.

Not bullying Izuku, but being disrespectful to authority and his peers. If Aizawa hadn't been so caught up in looking after the nerd, he was certain he'd have at least 3 detentions.

But now, Izuku was here. The struggle to try and show he was improving, while also struggling with the weight of everything, had only gotten more explosive.

He did not make the decision fast enough. It seemed Iida had seen him, and he knew more than anyone what was coming next. He rolled his eyes, he knew it was disrespectful but it was also minor, he didn't need to shout about it.

Shout.

"Shit." He immediately put his legs under the table, trying to calm the bespectacled boy, but it wasn't enough.

"Bakugo, you know this behaviour is not fit for someone going to such a prestigious school!" He tried to wave his hands around to get the tall boy to shut up, but it was too late.

Izuku, who sat right behind Bakugo, shot to his feet. Running out of the room, ears covered.

Bakugo growled, he knew it was too soon. He pushed past the know shocked and confused Class rep to give chase.

It was as both boys ran out, that Aizawa decided to make his appearance, having to dodge out the way of both boys. He almost shouted after them, but thought better of it.

He needed to figure out what happened in the first place.

He did not expect to see everyone sending mild glares at their own class representative.

"I appear to have made an error." Aizawa would have snorted at the understatement if he didn't have to now go look for the overwhelmed boy.

He found both boys in the toilets, Izuku in a corner with Bakugo making an attempt to coax him out.

It certainly wasn't one of his skills, as he only seemed to make the boy move further away.

"Please Izuku, it won't happen again."

It was an obvious lie, they were teenagers, who would soon be living together, as Aizawa was planning to announce in this registration, loud noise was an inevitability, and Izuku knew that too.

"It will, and that's ok. I can't force everyone to be silent because I'm so weak. I have to make it not impact me, otherwise I can't be any kind of hero." His almost lifeless tone mismatching with his tear strewn face.

"Come back to class problem child, the only way to improve is training, and you won't get that in a bathroom."

That earned a small chuckle for the green haired boy, and Aizawa felt his heart get slightly lighter for the first time in the last few days and weeks.
——————————————————————————
Izuku stood awkwardly. He didn't really know how to make a special move, seeing as he didn't have any special ability, or at least one he knew how to properly use.

He mostly watched, analysing his classmates. Uraraka was doing well, so was Kacchan and Todoroki. He didn't have enough time before All Might entered, and he couldn't concentrate anymore. He just kept finding his gaze seeing the skinny form of the symbol of peace, what he had caused.

He saw flashes of the man's demise every time he closed his eyes, and he was starting to find it hard to breath. He took a deep breath, calming slightly.

Then it all went wrong. Bakugo miscalculated, breaking of a piece of the rocky terrain, heading straight towards the former hero. In his weakened form, all he could do was watch as the debris fell towards him.

Without realising it, Izuku leapt towards the man on all fours, breaking the incoming rock and protecting the man behind him. He growled, his hair standing on end.

Speaking of hair, he seemed to have a lot more of it now. He looked up, seeing Bakugo gawk down at him. He realised he was on all fours, and that his canines were now much sharper, as were the rest of his teeth. He absentmindedly ran his tongue over them, until it hit him.

He must have become the form the doctors theorised of. He tried to stand, but found that he couldn't. He looked down, seeing that instead of hands he know had dark green paws.

"No..." he tried to say, instead only a small whine escaping. The doctors had been wrong, so very very wrong.

It wasn't a partial transformation, right now he was fully a Panther, dark green, almost black, fur covering his whole body. He turned, seeing the shocked faces of Aizawa and All Might.

Everything was silent, and it was the most deafening thing he'd heard. He took a step back, afraid for both himself and those around him.

All Might seemed to come to his senses, taking a step towards the now very different boy, but that was enough to set the obviously terrified boy off, and he turned and ran out of the training ground, his quiet whining filling the air.

After a few precious seconds, Aizawa came to his senses and gave chase.

It wasn't the best way for the rest of the class to find out, and both Bakugo and Aizawa really wished they'd told everyone about the quirk beforehand.

Now, it was too late.

A/N uploads are going to slow significantly, I'm not feeling the urge to write as much and I don't feel like pushing out chapters just because. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and have a great day.