~10~

Third person pov:
Tae and Jungkook came home when it was almost night. "That was such an awesome day thanks Jungkook." Tae smiled as Jungkook side hugged Tae.

"Okay-I should go or hyung will scold me." Jungkook smiled as he walked out.
"Nuu please stay." Tae pouted.

"Hm- I would love to but I told you right I got to go." Tae just looked at Jungkook and sighed.
"Fine.." Jungkook just kissed Tae and turned around to leave.

That's when tae had a thought.

"Hyung!" Tae called as Jungkook stopped.
"Stay- I'll talk to Jin Hyung." Tae said moving closer.

"I-"
"Hyung pwease." Tae said kissing Jungkook cheek.
"Oh god fine i'm not leaving." Tae just giggled.

"But you know what I'll do if I stay right?" Jungkook smirked as Tae shrugged. Jungkook came closer and he kissed Tae. Tae just put his arms around Jungkook's neck deepening the kiss.

---

Yoongi was driving and he noticed that Jimin was almost asleep. "You awake?" Yoongi asked.
"Yep!" Jimin said blinking.

"We'll reach now-" Yoongi said as Jimin rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder and hummed.

"We're here!" Jiminlooked around and saw a small restaurant with lights. "Wow!" Jimin said getting down.

"Come on!" Yoongi said giving his hands and smiled as Jimin took them.

"Yoongi! I missed you!" A old lady said once they entered and Yoongi smiled hugging her. "Whoa- you brought someone here that's-"
"Nothing!" Yoongi said interrupting.

"This is awesome!" Jimin smiled.

"Did you like the food."
"Of course."
Jimin and Yoongi was walking out now.

~

"I had a nice time." Jimin smiled and Yoongi smiled back. "Mee too".

"I would love to do it again but I would like it better if it was a date." Yoongi smiled at Jimin.
"You mean it?"
"Yeah!" Jimin said.

"How about this weekend?"
"Weekend sounds great!" Jimin said as he walked to their penthouse and ran back to Yoongi.

"What?" Yoongi looked at Jimin.
Jimin just came forward and kissed Yoongi's cheek and ran back. Yoongi just chuckled.

---

A week later~
Even though they went out on a date Yoongi never asked Jimin to be his boyfriend since he thought Jimin would be uncomfortable. But he planned to ask today anyway.

"Again! I had a great time!" Jimin smiled and Yoongi nodded.
"Uh- I've been thinking about something."

"What is it?" Jimin asked.
"I know you don't trust people and all but would you like to you know maybe be my boyfriend?" Yoongi said and looked away.

"I would love to and I trust you."
"Huh?"
Jimin just leaned in and was about to kiss Yoongi when he stopped and Yoongi looked at him confused.

"What's the matter?"
"You are too tall." Jimin said as Yoongi smiled and pulled Jimin closer by his waist kissing him.
Jimin tiptoed and Yoongi smiled while kissing him. "See perfect!" Yoongi said Jimin blushed.

"Yoonie..." Yoongi just looked at Jimin shocked.
"Oh- I-."
"No it's fine." Jimin smiled at Yoongi.

"Yeah- I ah want you to have this." Jimin said opening a small box in which there was a keychain and Yoongi just looked at him.

"My mom gave me this she got it from my dad and told me to give it to a person whom I really care about and- a person I would like to stay with forever...soo I want you to have it."

"Wow- Thanks!" Yoongi said taking the keychain.

___________________________________

I just realised this story is a short one and it's going to end in while..

Should I write an other one after this? I have a few ideas..so only if you guys want I may write or maybe i'll just stop writing.