~11~

Third person pov:
"Wanna come in?" Jimin asked as Yoongi shrugged and went in with him.

"Tae's not home yet?" Yoongi asked.
"No I don't think so."
"Hmm..."

Jimin was about to walk to his room when Yoongi pulled him back. "What?" Jimin said blushing.

"Nothing." Yoongi smiled.
Jimin just pulled Yoongi down and kissed him. "Wow-" Yoongi said.

Yoongi just kissed Jimin again. And sat in the couch not breaking the kiss.

Jimin pulled Yoongi closer as he loved Yoongi's touch. "Can I?" Jimin nodded as Yoongi opened Jimin's shirt button and kissed him again.

"Ah..nghh.." jimin moaned as Yoongi smiled through the kiss.
After a few minutes they heard Tae's voice outside and that moment Jimin pushed Yoongi as Yoongi fell down from the couch.

"Oh hehe sorry." Jimin smiled and kissed yoongi in the cheek and that's right when Tae opened the door.

"Hey tae!" Jimin smiled and Tae smiled back at him but dropped his smile once he saw Yoongi.

"Oh you are here!" Tae said as he walked to his room angrily.

"Uh did I do something?" Yoongi asked Jimin.
"I don't think soo maybe he fought with kook." Yoongi nodded.

" I better leave I think Tae needs you." Yoongi smiled as he kissed Jimin's cheek.
"Bye-"

"Tae?"
Tae walked into the living room. "Oh he"s gone?" Jimin nodded.

"What's wrong?"
"Nothing." Tae shrugged.
"Jiminie"

"Yeah?"
"If you had to choose between me and Yoongi who would you choose."
"Uh- Tae I don't wanna choose sides."

Tae just nodded sadly. "No I love you more than anything Taebear I just don't want to choose one both of you are important."
"I know.."

--

The next day Jimin was in his office when his secretary came in. "Hey these flowers are for you." Jimin just smiled taking it from her.

He read the note and frowned and called Yoongi right away. "Hey."
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" jimin shouted.
"What's wrong Jiminie?"
"WHATS WRONG I THOUGHT WE WERE TAKING THINGS SLOW!" He shouted again.

"What are you talking about Jimin?" Yoongi asked.
"Why did you send me my favourite flowers with the I love you note?!"
"What? No I didn't send you."

"Really?" Jimin asked calming down.
"Yeah! Although I would like to know what's your favourite flower."
"Oh it's Lily's" jimin smiled.
"Okiee."

"Sorry hehe."
"It's ok" yoongi smiled and hung up the phone.

Jimin just looked at the flowers and kept it in the table.

After a while Yoongi came in and Jimin smiled at him and got up. "Let's have lunch!" Jimin said.

"Here!" Yoongi said as he gave Jimin one Lily with his right hand. "Sorry Lily's cost soo much." Jimin just smiled.
"But it's alright it's worth it." Yoongi said as he have Jimin a bouquet of Lily's with his left hand. Jimin just smiled and kissed Yoongi's cheek.
"Thanks!"

"Hey!" Tae said coming in.
"Oh hey!" Jimin said.
"Oh great you got my flowers." Tae smiled and Jimin sighed in relief. "Oh thank god it was you." Jimin said as Tae smiled.

"Wanna grab lunch?" Tae asked as Jimin looked at Yoongi. "We had plans." Jimin said as Tae pouted. "But we have lunch together always."

"I know I just-" jimin couldn't say anything.
"It's okay I'll take you for dinner." Tae smiled as Yoongi just looked at him not very fond of the fact that he is taking him for dinner.
"Thank you beb you are the best!" Jimin said as he hugged Tae and pulled Yoongi and left.

___________________________________

Hope you guys like it~