Epilogue~

Few years later~

Jimin was sleeping in his bed and he looked around once he was awake.

He looked towards the side table and there was a note with a coffee.
"You were asleep so I made you coffee, I have work so I left early.
Love you sweetie~Yoongi hyung"

Jimin just frowned and threw the paper to the dustbin and got up angrily.

After he went to work he opened Tae's office door. (Jimin and Taehyung work together now. They are both the CEO)

"Hey! Happy anniversary!" Tae smiled and then looked at Jimin.
"Nice atleast someone remember! He said sitting down in the couch.

Tae just smiled at went to Jimin. "He forgot?" Jimin nodded. "It's been 5 years since we are dating and he forgets our 5 year anniversary!!!" Jimin pouted. Tae just hugged Jimin.

"It'll be fine."

~•~

It was lunch time and Tae went inside Jimin's office. "Hey! I- I have to go give this to Kookie I'll be back after that?" Tae said holding the lunch.

"Yeah!" Jimin smiled and Tae went.

Jungkook here has a new job now he helps people too with all the ghost stuff but that was his part time job. He was now a CEO no an angry CEO of the Jeon Enterprises.

"You had one Job!!!!" He shouted at his worker. "I know sir-"
"You knew!!!!!!!" Jungkook shouted again.

Tae walked over to Jungkook's office and saw his secretary she was a new one so she didn't know Tae.

"Oh I don't think it's a good time now." She said as Tae was above to go in. "Really?"

"Yeah I just got my round of shouting and 4 girls just went out crying and now there's a small guy inside."

Tae just looked at her and went to the open the door. "Fine suit yourself." She shrugged.

Tae knocked and he didn't get any reply but he could hear Jungkook shouting.

Tae opened the door slowly and peaked his head inside.
"For god sake I told everyone not to come in!!" Jungkook said and looked at the door and he smiled. The guy who was getting scolded just frowned and turn around and sighed in relief.

"Come in." Jungkook said softly and Tae went inside. Jungkook just got up from his chair and kissed Tae's forehead and turned to the guy. "You wanna see more?!" He shouted as the guy just shook his head and went out.

"I missed you baby." Jungkook said as he pulled Tae closer and kissed him properly. "Don't you think you were a bit too harsh?"
Jungkook just shrugged. "He didn't do his work."

Tae just shook his head and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

~•~

Jimin was in his office having a very bad headache. "Mr.Park."
Jimin looked at her.

"Mr.Min sent you this."

Jimin just frowned and took the lily's from her hand.
"Meet me at our spot."

Jimin just rolled his eyes but still got up to leave.
He went to their said spot which was a bit inside the town and not much people comes there. It was already late night and Jimin saw lights there as he got out of the car.

 It was already late night and Jimin saw lights there as he got out of the car

Jimin just walked front smiling. "Hyung?" No reply.

When he walked front he saw many photos of his and Yoongi's and he smiled.

"Jiminie?" Someone called from behind and he turned to see Yoongi in a suit.

"We have been dating for five years now." He said holding Jimin's hand and he knelt down. "The moment I met you, I knew you were the one. You are sweet, lovely, sexy and a human angel. I have no idea how you put up with me but I am glad you do. I can never imagine being like this with anyone in the whole world. You mean soo much to me You are my first love, my soulmate, my boyfriend, my everything.." and Yoongi looked down "Shoot I swear I prepared well!" Yoongi said as Jimin giggled.

"I love you more than anything so..Park Jimin will you marry me?" Jimin just jumped "Yes ofc I will marry you!"

"Turn around!"
"Huh?" Yoongi smiled at Jimin and turned him around and Jimin widened his eyes as he walked forward.

He turned around and saw Yoongi smiling and he ran to Yoongi saying "Min fuckin Yoongi! You romantic bitch!" He said as he ran and hugged Yoongi making them fall down

"Hehe!" Jimin giggled kissing yoongi all over his face.

"How did you do all of this?"
"I had help from a few."
"Did Tae knoe about this?" Yoongi nodded.
"Bitch-" Yoongi just laughed as he kissed Jimin.

___________________________________