~13~

Third person pov:

"Oh please Jimin I know when you are lying!" Jaehyun said and kissed Jimin again.

Hobi went first and knocked the door. "Oh yeah great idea there's a ghost inside knock and he'll open." Kai said as Hobi just pouted and moved back as Yoongi pushed open the door.

"Jimin!" Yoongi said and Jimin sighed in relief.
"Oh please." Tae looked at them and Jungkook's eyes softened.

"Do it kook!" Jin said and gave Jungkook the box (Let's just call it a cylindrical box I have no idea what that thing where you trap ghosts is called.)

"It is already powerful kookie." His mom said and Jungkook took the box.

Jungkook opened the box and looked at Tae. "Kookie don't do it it'll hurt me." Tae said as Jungkook lowered the box. He knew Tae wasn't very powerful to withstand all the power.

"Kook it isn't Tae!" Yoongi said as Jungkook just closed his eyes and showed the box right in front of him.

And they could literally see the black figure going away from Tae and trapping it inside the box as Jungkook closed the lid and gave it to Kai.

And he ran to Tae who just fainted. And obviously Yoongi ran to Jimin and the rest thought of giving them space so left the room.

"Tae! Baby!" Jungkook called out and no response. He took the water beside him and splashed it on Tae and Tae blinked and opened his eyes.

"Bruh- some shit hit my head ig." Jungkook just smiled at Tae and hugged him. "What happened?" Tae asked and Jungkook looked at him. And Tae tried to remember and looked at Jimin who was talking to Yoongi and looked down.

"Yoon I didn't mean any of those I said." Yoongi just smiled at Jimin and hugged him. All of these and Jimin is worried about them. "I know."

"I- I love you!" Jimin said and Yoongi looked at him shocked and then kissed Jimin "I love you more."

Tae just got up from the bed and went to Jimin who was sitting in the bed resting his shoulders on Yoongi who was hugging him and they both were whispering to each other.

"Jimin" Tae said and Jimin looked at him. "I am sorry."
"Tae-" before Jimin could complete Tae went and Jimin just looked at Yoongi.

___________________________________

One more chapter to go~