Chapter 2

Another day of school ended as the bell finally rang again. I didn't want to stay any longer than I needed to in this trash heap of a classroom. Students in their black and white uniforms running around the just cleaned up floors enjoying their youth. I could even see the janitor's face looking a bit annoyed too. Maybe, I just don't like how these kids aren't even thinking of other shit to do than being annoying.

I packed up my things in my bag then wore my oversized yellow hoodie. There was no way that I wanted to be caught dead wearing this tacky girl's uniform, why was the skirt size for this place above the knees anyway! Isn't that a bit stupidly short? I threw my bag on my left then just bailed. Fuck this place, there's better things to do.

As I exited the classroom then into the hall, a tall teacher was waiting for me! His cheap brown suit annoyed me that I couldn't help showing a disgusted look at it then at his face. This was Chris Morris, our homeroom teacher in charge of us, also one of the school's counselors. He has a bad habit of looking into my affairs too much. Sir Morris didn't look pleased at all today. His face looked a bit nervous making him creepier than usual.

Before I could turn around and book it, he grabbed my hand. Out of reaction, I slapped him right across his face! I was already getting annoyed by sitting in a plain classroom all day. I didn't need to be grabbed like that!

Mako: Don't you fucking touch me. You might be a teacher but don't even try that shit with me.

Morris: How many times have I told you to keep that mouth of yours in check. You can't be cursing at your elders. Some people aren't as considerate.

I looked at him again, his brown hair and glasses made him appear nice. But this guy has a secret that makes me despise him. Slowly, he let go of my hand. That slap didn't appear to phase him which made me feel a bit anxious. Morris might actually be mad at me this time.

Morris: We need to talk. To my office now.

Mako: Why? I don't need to go to a dirty old office.

Morris: Why do you have to be so problematic...

Mako: Why don't you oldies just get straight to the point. I just want to leave this place already.

Morris: This isn't appropriate for what I'm going to say.

Mako: Is it?

Morris: Yeah. It is...

He led me towards a room that was filled with a ton of papers, mostly test papers that haven't been marked yet. The place was small compared to other offices I've been in. There was only one window that was across the room. No one would be able to hear us if anything happened. I was starting to feel powerless because I knew what was coming. He locked the door behind us and I moved on the desk. I put my hands on the table. As I looked at the desk, I could feel my frustration building up.

Morris: You know what to do...

Mako: I know damn it! But why...

Morris: Why?

Mako: WHY IS THERE SO MUCH FUCKING PAGES FOR THIS CHAPTER THIS TIME! IT WASN'T LIKE THIS LAST TIME ON YOUR PREVIOUS FUCKING CHAPTERS!

Morris: Huh!?

Mako: YOU EXPECT ME TO EDIT ALL OF THESE PAGES FOR YOU!

Morris: But the deadline is coming up and I have to grade all of these papers too! I can't edit it all by myself!

Mako: You looked so damn serious! I thought you were going to suspend me or something. You're such a dumbass you know that.

Morris: I'm still your teacher y'know that right?