Chapter - 1

Rebecca

I walked into the room 309 as my target, David Michael opened the door for me, the fucker was smiling and licking his lips in anticipation. I was sure it was because of the dress I was wearing, it was a red color short dress with a low neckline. It was a dress Alex and I had decided for this mission. She knew David would fall for it and as I looked at him it was confirmed he did.

I walked inside the hotel room to see it was a mess, with the blankets all over the place, papers scattered on the table. He wasn't even suspicious, idiot. There were glasses everywhere and the room smelled like bad whiskey.

But before I could further observe the room and look for the white powder bags that I wanted to find I felt his hands slowly moving on my stomach from behind. And they were getting lower with each second.

Turning towards him, my hands found his chest, he was a good looking person but his eyes were red. Ofcourse they were. That was the reason I was here. I took hold of his hands that had started roaming my body and intertwined my fingers with his. Giving him a smile I started moving him backwards towards the bed. He just wouldn't stop smiling but soon he would stop, very soon.

Pushing him on the bed I moved away from it and pulled my phone out of my purse that I had got with me. Choosing a loud but sensual song I put it on the side table of the bed and that's when I saw them. The drugs. Pretending not to see them and putting the phone on the table with the loud music playing I started to move my body.

"You like that baby?" I asked him.

"You are so hot, I can't wait to fuck you" he started towards the zipper of his jeans but I stopped him with my hands.

"Enjoy the show for some time sweetheart, then you can fuck me all you want" with that I backed away and turned around. Showing him my back, I pulled my dress up slowly and took out the thin but sharp knife I had especially chosen for this mission. It wasn't visible because I kept it in the front but I was sure that he could see my ass very clearly. Pulling the dress back down, I started to move my hips again.

Enjoy the show while you can David.

Turning around slowly I looked into his eyes and the horror that I wanted so badly was definitely visible in them.

After that everything happened so fast.

I ran the few steps that were between us and pushed the knife into his stomach, he was so shocked that he couldn't even defend himself.

He started to scream but the sound was too low as compared to the music, nobody could hear us. I smirked.

Pulling the knife out I put the knife on the table. Taking out the cuffs that I had in my purse I cuffed him to the arm of the chair. He was almost unconscious.

Grabbing the phone I called Alex and she picked up the phone on the first ring.

"It's done" I tell her.

"Xavier will be there in 5 minutes" she tells me and hangs up the phone.

Xavier and Carter, our teammates were in the room 210 a floor down where we were all staying in for the last 5 hours until now.

The agency made teams and then gave them missions to solve and to be honest, Xavier and Carter were the best teammates Alex and I could have ever asked for.

A knock on the door brings me back from my thoughts and I go to open the door to see Xavier. We made plans depending on the targets, in this mission I was the one who had to either eliminate the target or get him unconscious and then call Xavier. Alex was our computer genius, hacking and tracking our targets and where they were staying was her job, she was amazing. Carter was our planner, he would make a plan, check for the exits incase of any emergencies, he would map out everything about a mission. And Xavier was the one we would call doc, he was always there when any of us was injured or a mission was gone wrong and any civilians were hurt. I made sure to keep the team together and to take the target out or isolate him to take him out. We all had been trained with guns, knives, Karate and self defense. We all were professionals. Coming back to the present I see Xavier looking at the target that was still breathing.

It wasn't that I couldn't kill my target, but more so that I wanted him to suffer, all those children that died because of his stupidity. Because of him selling dangerous drugs to kids was a crime that called for justice, justice that death couldn't give those souls.

"Carter is getting the car and I will carry him on my shoulder, just keep the door open and get that knife and phone" he tells me and after I have picked up my phone and the knife with the blood still on it, I see he has unlocked the cuffs. After that I open the door of the room so that he can walk out.

He walks out with the target on his shoulder so easily like he wasn't carrying a body at all. Without saying anything I follow him and we move towards the exit.

The hotel manager was well informed about the David Michael that was staying in one of his rooms under a different name and he was also informed that we would be coming to take him in, after all, who had the guts to say no to trained agents of the government. That's why when I looked at the manager all I saw was curiosity and fear written on his face.

Walking towards our black Suv that was provided by the agency itself we make out Carter in the driver's seat and place the unconscious man in the passenger seat with his hands cuffed.

Well, that was easy.

"We have to call Alex, I am going back in, there were papers and we need evidence, we cannot miss anything. Take the target and get his stomach checked up, and then you know what to do. I will call Alex to pick me up" I tell Xavier and he nods. Leaving the knife in the backseat of the car I just take my purse and my phone with me.

God, the weather was fucking good today.

Nodding at Carter as well I walk back towards the room 309 to get everything done.