"Be the change"

Imagine Dreamers

If you want something to change, do your part.

I'm not afraid of anyone as long as I know what I'm fighting for is right. I stand up for man. I am fighting for the right. And I act to correct the distortions.

Remember this, the world will never change as long as you are quiet. 'Do not tolerate the rottenness of some. We should not be afraid of them. They are the ones who should be afraid of us because they are the ones making the anomaly.

Don't you wonder why no one changes the management of some sitting but not really worthy of the position? Because they know you are afraid of them. They are the ones doing the wrong thing, not you.

If we all just keep quiet, how long will the world suffer. How many more generations will fall victim to the crooked system, how many more generations will go hungry ... how much can be changed if everyone just acts. I still hope that one day, everyone will wake up to the truth.

A word of encouragement, if you choose for yourself, only you will benefit. You choose the Nation because you are part of the country. If you succeed, you are one of the beneficiaries. It's as if you've already chosen yourself but in a better way.