chapter 14

"But why can't I trust her? She's-"

"She is nothing more than a danger, a dangerous object on your way. She'll betray you and leave you to rot. She'll make sure seven is never found again as well... Please trust me." The man said, Mono just looks at him with disbelief.

"But that ain't her! I know her, she-"

"She is nothing that she seems to be. Get that fact in your head!" The man argued back, mono was about to snap back before falling to his knees as pain shot him in his stomach.

"Their time soon comes, I would give it two more of that pain then your in much worse pain then ever before." The man said as mono knew what he said is true, the pain was much worse than before and soon their time will come.

It wasn't long before the pain ended, mono had a little trouble getting up.

"How do you know she is a threat? If your me then what was the original fate before another came along and now has made sure that date doesn't come properly." Mono asked as he used the makeshift bed box to help him up, the man sighed.

"Alright, but once I tell you. You may happily explain what happened to your left eye. " The man said, mono nodded before the man began explaining.
Mono listened carefully, soon enough the man finished speaking. Mono was stunned before noticing one singular detail.

"How did you know about my left eye?" Mono asked, the man looked and sighed almost as if he never explained to him before.

"I'm you, get that in your head. God, was I that dumb when I was younger? Especially when I became friends with her who soon killed and canabilismed Someone aswell as betray me." The man said, mono looked at him with disbelief.

"Now, it doesn't matter about that. Now, tell me what happened to your left eye." The man asked, mono sighed and slowly began explaining.

"It happened when I was younger..."

-{Meanwhile: ??? }-

Miss justice sat upon a wooden chair, looking at the door with an eye sculpted into it.
She gleard at the door, hearing three little people landing on the ground.

"Miss justice? What are you-" seven asked, miss justice looked at him along as the other two girls.

"I'm just living the remains of my life. Nothing else, your close. Don't let fear grab you now." Miss justice said, kid knew something was up.

"What do you mean by 'living the remains of your life'? Is someone after you?" Kid asked, miss justice sighed.

"Yes.... Their someone who wants to get in your way. They will do anything to stop yous, but they have to deal with me and what I said to them. Once I'm gone, they'll come for yous. But don't fear, he's not far now." Miss justice said, smiling a little.

"What will happen to you?" Six asked, miss justice kept looking at the door.

"The lady will come, she knows about what I've been doing to help you guys. She doesn't like it when her workers help her enemies. But I told h to once and I'll say it again: I am on no one's side. I see it as this: you help who you help and that's all. This is our last goodbye I'll say. Now go, not far is your answer but two lives await you." She said before silence became of her, even when the others kept asking question she would use her right to remain silent.

"Hey! Were not done with you! We still-" six said, soon to be stopped as someone else spoke.

"Thank you, you've helped alot." Seven said as he dragged six away, kid just following them.

"What the hell!?!" Six shouted towards seven as they left, miss justice was alone once again.

She sat their, waiting....
Waiting.....

Waiting for the person waiting in the darkness to finish the job...

(☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞ {Meanwhile ?????}

Mono sighed as the thin man sighed.

"Well, soon it'll all be over..." The man said, mono looked up.

"It will? What do you mean?" Mono said before seeing blank ink slot crawl closer towards him.

"Well, I mean that you won't be bothered anymore. No one will ever find you." The man said, mono stayed speechless as the ink began crawling all over him.

"Soon, you'll be the monster to your very own fear" the man said as the ink covered Mono's body entirely. The thin man watched as the whole process happened, he smiled and laughed.

"Wouldn't you be proud, sister....."

{Readers note- forgive me for the late weekly updates, the posts will just come within the week. No longer just on Mondays.}