Chapter 17

The boat landed back on the original land they knew, kid jumping out while seven got out while carrying Mono.

"so school is just hell and a s#&t hole?" kid asked, seven nodded.

"yep, me and mono have to go there but my only problem is that with mono being like this. I'm worried case the kid comes then." seven said, kid looked a bit worried.

"have ya thought of a name for them?" kid asked, seven just looks like her.

"really? Asking me a question like that, right now?!" seven said, kid nodded.

"yeah, I am. Like you said, he could pop any minute you might wanna think of a name." kid reminded, seven shrugged.

"how on earth am I supposed to know?!?" seven asked aloud, kid just giggled as they carried on walking.

"bet you two will have 9 children-"

"Mina!" seven shouted, kid quickly stopped for a moment.

"I actually said nine but mina sounds like a nice girls name." kid said, seven just looked with confusion.

"just come on" seven said as he began guiding the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mono woke up slowly, his eyes still feeling heavy. As he woke fully, he carefully sat himself up along with a pillow keeping his back secure. He looked around, seeing he was back in his bedroom. Within fright, his head shot down. Placing his hands on his stomach, he could feel the little one moving around slowly.
Mono sighed on relief before hearing the door open slowly, seeing seven pop his head in.

"Mono"

"Seven"

The two said at the same time, seven speed walking towards mono. The two quickly kissed before kid wondered into the room, mono looking with disbelief.

"S-sis?" Mono said, kid smiled gently as she nodded.

"Hi again." Kid said, mono smiled back.

"I'm glad your okay... I thought you were dead."

"I know, just get some sleep you two. It's late anyways. Besides you have something called school tomorrow." Kid said, seven nodded before looking at Mono.

Mono looked back before yawning, seven gently helping mono lay down on his back.

-the next day

"Come on Mono! Get out of the god damn bed!" Seven shouted as he pulled on mono's ankle while he held onto the bed frame, kid helping seven out.

"No! I don't wanna go! Not like this. What happens if it comes at school?!? What happens if kid is in danger?! What-"

"Mono stop being dramatic and come on! Kid is just fine on her own. Mono-"

"NO!"

-a few minutes later-

"I honestly hate you." Mono said as seven piggy back him to school, seven giggled slightly.

"I know you love me deep down." Seven replied, soon seeing the school.

"Just one final year, that's all." Seven said, mono sighed and nodded.

"And plus, the teacher agreed you can do one single month if you come in everyday and then it's all over. " seven added, mono nodded.

"I know, I know." Mono said, feeling the little one move and kick around.

"Please say this will be over quick." Mono stuttered as seven put him down, the two holding hands as they entered the school.

"What do we tell the teacher about six-"

"We say she ran away as she really hated school and called the teacher a s*#t head." Seven quickly replied, mono nodded.

Even though seven might be their for mono, mono was just terrified deep down. Everything that had happened and now that the little one will soon be arriving, it's more terrifying.

The two walked down the hall, every student remained shocked and surprised to see them two again after the hunter incident.

Mono was nervous, scared. His hands shaken while sevens stayed calm as he lead him and mono into the classroom.

-not even 3 minutes later-

"Mono open this bathroom door." Seven said as he knocked on the door, mono shaken on the other side.

Mono did not reply, seven sighed.

"I know your scared but please, if you didn't come in then the police will be involved and then I know havoc would break loose." Seven spoke, mono still not replied.

The only sound that was made was the lock on the door going, mono soon peeking his head out as he opened the door slightly.

Just one look and seven could see mono was not alright or even okay.

His hands and eyes where shakened in fear, seven could only bring him in to a hug.
Seven spoke calmly, mono only listened to him.

"You aren't handling this, how about we just-" seven said before hearing the other kids snickering outside the  toilets soon the sound of the door locking, mono's eyes widened in fear.

Seven comforted mono as his breathing increased badly, soon monos hands ended up on seven arms.

"Mono?..." seven whispered, mono just looked in at him.

"I think my water just broke...." Mono whispered his reply as his grip became tighter.