Chapter 17 : 4 Months Later

Ariana's POV

It's been 4 months since I last saw the lads... I sometimes skype with Niall and Zayn.. They're the only one who I skype with.. Right now, I am back here in Nickelodeon... I have new show called Sam and Cat. Sam played by Jennette and Cat played by Me!! When I came back here in LA with Sarah they actually threw me a Welcome Back Party!!! They also knew about the break-up which caused them to comfort me all the time... Yes, I cried.. But not a lot.. I moved on quick.. I think.. :P Hahaha..

We also have a new couple in town!!!!!!!!!!!

Haylor!!! Harry and Taylor! Great right! Tsk!

So right now Me, Sarah and Victoria are on our way to a ball.. We'll be meeting Liz, Avan, Justin and Selena at the party. I was wearing a cream dress that went above my knee and some black heels... We were talking about who's gonna be there until we felt the limo stop. We got out of the limo and cameras were flashing everywhere!! We posed for some pictures then Me and the girls saw their dates... You can't go to a ball without a date, right?! Wrong! I actually don't have one!

Sarah's date was Carlos Pena while Victoria's date was Logan Henderson.. Sarah got super close with my friends since my welcome back party.. She's like known all over the world for being my best friend and for being a model! Yup! She's now a model!

"Where's your date Ari?" Carlos asked

"I don't have one..." I said

"Ohhh..." Carlos said

"You guys ready?" Logan asked

"Yup!" I said... We all posed for some pictures for the paps.. We also did some autographs and a few pics with the fans.

"Let's go!" Sarah said and we went inside the venue.. We saw Liz, Avan, Justin and Selena so we went to their direction

"There you guys are!!" Justin said and we all greeted each other.. One table consists of 10 persons.. So, Justin, Selena, Vic, Logan, Carlos, Sarah, Me, Liz and Avan in one table..