Chapter 33 : Notes???

Hey guys!!! I am SO SORRY for not updating in two weeks, I think.. It's just that last week I got sick and they confiscated my phones and now this week, I was admitted in the hospital and I'm gonna tell yah, hospital food are the worst! Their water even tastes like hospital. Eeeww! I didn't get to update cause I had something on my right hand, a dextrose and it's hard to type. Sorry! Do they call it dextrose? That's what I heard so yeah.

I'll be updating 2 chapters today to make it up to you guys. In the previous update I had a note saying that Sarah should have a boyfriend, I don't know what to do! Should I break Dani and Liam up but I remembered that Dani and El plays an important role, as you can see.. Ahh! I'll figure things out.

Oh! Shout Out to my new friend Caroline, Horan20191! Love yah girl! xo

Okay.. So my cousin just showed me she was drinking MY juice and she smiled at me like she was bragging that she was drinking MY juice!! It's MINE! She's 4 and she acts like she's 20!

Nuff said! Here is the chapter you've all been waiting for!

Vote. Comment. Follow.

You're Welcome! ;)

-Riana xoxo

Chapter 33 : Notes???

Ariana's POV

I got out of my bed and went inside my bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and threw it inside my laundry bag. I jumped inside the shower and the warm water touched my skin making me fully awake.

-

I got out of the shower and left the bathroom. I opened my closet and saw a note inside that said 'WILL' in black and had some cupcake designs on it. I looked at it confused. I placed it on my bed and changed into a pink crop top, white skirt and wore my light pink VANS. I curled my hair and did my natural hairstyle which was a half up half down.

I grabbed my phone from my night stand and the note on my bed. I left my room and made my way downstairs, while I was walking down the stairs I saw another note and picked it up. This note said 'YOU' and had words on it like 'beautiful', 'funny' etc. It was cute, I was still confused so I made my way to the kitchen and saw the rest of the girls already eating.

"Good Morning!" I said and placed my phone and the 2 notes on the table as I made my way on the counter to get my pancakes

"Morning!!" The 3 of them said in unison as I grabbed my plate of pancakes, I saw another note. This note said 'BE' with music notes on it. I sat beside Danielle and started eating my pancakes as I examined the 3 notes that were in front of me.

"What's that??" Sarah asked

"Oh. I saw a note inside my cabinet then another note on the stairs and another near my plate of pancakes.. Are you guys up to something??" I asked them

"No. We don't even write like that." Eleanor said and I looked at the 3 notes. Yep. It wasn't them who wrote it.

"Maybe there's a ghost here who wrote that." Dani said while waving her fork in the air

"Seriously, Dani? There's no ghost here." I said as I munched on my pancake

"Just saying." She said an continued eating

We were all done eating and Sarah asked me if I wanted to watch some tv. I agreed while Dani and El volunteered to wash the dishes and fix the table.

Dani's POV

I texted Harry saying that they were about to watch tv. Minutes later he replied with an okay.. Hope she says yes.

I nodded at Eleanor saying that it was time. We went to the living room and saw Ariana and Sarah examine the 4 notes that said 'WILL YOU BE MY'.