[Copyright] Loving You

"Never give up on something you love." - Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande-Butera, she's officially a girl whom everyone loves. Perfect, beautiful, loving, talented, sweet, a role model, gorgeous, simple, caring, always positive and naturally amazing. These are the words her fans describe her, which are absolutely true. 

Harry Styles, the curly haired one in the famous boy band One Direction. Confident, talented, mature, kind, loving, hot and don't forget absolutely perfect. Girls just can't get enough of him and One Direction.  

But what happens when Harry instantly have feelings for Ariana the first time he sees her?? Is it love at first sight? But most importantly, does Ariana feels the same way?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© 2012 rxcklessnjh All rights reserved

This book or any portion of it may not be reproduced, manipulated, distributed or used in any manner whatsoever without the permission of the author. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by the law.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the people in the story except for some of their personalities. I own everything about the book and I didn't copy it from any other book I have read. Any idea of a chapter that isn't mine shall be given credit.

Rules:

1. Please no negative comments about the characters, chapter, the book or even about the author, which is me.

2. Suggestions on a chapter will be highly appreciated and accepted.

NOTICE:

Loving You is on major editing right now and I suggest that you don't read it now so you guys can understand the book more, okay? But if you will read this now, there would be author's notes saying who would you choose, HARIANA or NARIANA. Don't mind those, okay??