Chapter 35 : Mistakes?

Hey Guys!!! Sorry for the late update, I missed a LOT of quizzes and stuff at school. Stupid typhoid. 😒

Anyways, have you guys heard BEST SONG EVER?!?!?!?! OMFG! I can't get it out of my head! I can't wait to see the music video. And also Ariana's new single BABY I. I think they both come out on the same day. Then 1D's anniversary is next Tuesday and that day will be emotional for me and I just. A lot of things are happening!!! Justin Bieber feat. Ariana Grande is gonna happen. Ariana's tour. I just.. I'm going crazy!!!

BTW, can you guys PLEASEEEE think of a twitter username for me? My current one is.. Stupid. If you think of something. Comment below! Thanks!

Enough of this author's note. Here's Chapter 35.

15+ Votes and Comments for the next chappie. Sorry for doing this.

-Riana xo

Chapter 35 : Mistakes?

Ariana's POV

It was their last day in LA today. We all stayed home watching movies, eating and everything we could do. It was around 10pm now but we were all still watching tv.

"I think we should all sleep." I suggested

"Ari's right. We need to wake up early tomorrow." Dani said

"You girls go to sleep. We'll clean up the place." Zayn said and pointed at the kitchen and the living room

"I'll help." I offered

"No. Go get some rest. We'll handle it." Harry said

"No. I'll help you guys so we could clean up faster."

"Please Ari. Go sleep. Please." Harry pleaded and I sighed and nodded. I hugged everyone good night and made my way to Harry's room. I cleaned myself up first and laid down on Harry's bed. I stared at the ceiling thinking of the wonderful times that we all had together.

Suddenly, the door creaked open and Harry came inside. I sat up and smiled.

"I thought you were sleeping." He said and I shook my head

"I was busy thinking.. Go have a shower so we can sleep already." I said and he nodded. I decided to go to Niall's room to talk to him. I knocked on the door and opened it after 3 seconds. I saw Niall on his laptop, guess he was on twitter.

"Hey." I said and sat on his bed

"Hi Ari.. Why aren't you sleeping."

"I may ask you the same thing."

"Didn't feel like sleeping yet."

"Same. What are you doing?"

"Oh. Twitter." I giggled and stood up

"Get some sleep Nialler. Good Night. Love you boo." I said and kissed his cheeks.

"You too Ari. G'night. Love you too boo." he said and smiled. I left his room and made my way back to Harry's room. I entered the room and saw Harry on his phone.

"Hey." I said and sat down beside him on his bed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." I said as a tear slipped my eye. Harry faced me and wiped the tear away.

"Don't cry.." He said which made me cry more. He hugged me and rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry." I said

"For what?"

"For everything I've done wrong to you." I said and pulled away from the hug. He shook his head and planted a kiss on my forehead

"You've done nothing wrong Ari. I was the one who made mistakes, not you. Let's sleep already, okay?" He said and I nodded. We laid down and I placed my head on his chest. I'm gonna miss everything. The kisses, hugs, sharing stories, everything we've down together. He planted a kiss on my forehead one last time before saying Good Night and I love you.

"I love you too." I said and closed my eyes

-

I sat beside Harry and held his hand trying not to cry. They were leaving. He was leaving. Time flies so fast that I just wanna make a time machine to turn back time. Everyone was silent during the car ride. Nobody dared to make a joke or anything. Pure silence.

I don't even know why none of us were talking. It was their last day today and we are not making the best of it. I stared at the window and looked up at the dark sky. It was about 2 am but we were all wide awake. I looked at the rear-view mirror and saw Paul looking at me. He mouthed 'what's wrong?' and I just shrugged.

(a/n: Paul came out of nowhere! Lol! Sorry.)

I held my tummy cause I haven't eaten anything since I woke up. Suddenly, Paul told us that we were gonna stop by McDonalds to have breakfast, it's like he read my mind. There were a chorus of 'okays' but after that it was once again, silent. I sighed and texted Perrie.

To: Perrie 🌸

Hey Pears. We're on our way to the airport but Paul decided we should have breakfast first. Nobody's talking. :( Pure Silence. Wish you were here. :( - Ariana

I waited for a few minutes for Perrie's reply but she didn't. I gave up on waiting and decided to break the silence.

"Why are you guys not talking?? We've been in the same car for about 30 minutes now and still no one's talking. Why??" I asked and looked at them. They all had guilty faces but nobody answered my question.

"Fine. If no one's gonna answer my question, I guess I'll just tell Paul to stop the car and I'll leave." I waited for a few seconds but still no one spoke.

"Okay. Paul please pull over." I said and let go of Harry's hand and fixed my things. Paul obeyed knowing that I would get pissed if he didn't. We stopped in front of McDonalds and I smiled cause I would now satisfy my tummy. I got up crouching and opened the van's door. I was about to leave the van but someone held my hand. I looked behind me and saw Harry with pleading eyes. I shook my head and pulled my hand back and got out of the van. I thanked Paul and took one last look at all of them. Liam, Dani, Sarah, Zayn, El, Louis, Niall and Harry. I faked a smile and felt a tear escape my eye. I shook my head, closed the sliding door and walked towards McDonalds.

I ordered 2 pieces of pancakes, hot coco and fries. I got my tray and sat at the back of the food chain. I got my phone out and went on Twitter.

Ariana Grande : Sorry. :'(

I started eating my pancake at the same time checked twitter. Fans were asking me why I was saying sorry so I decided to tweet again.

Ariana Grande : Everything's alright. Thanks for caring. Love you guys SO MUCH! :*

I continued eating, tears escaping from my eyes. I wiped them away and drank my hot but now warm coco. Maybe what I did was wrong. Stupid me!!! I drank my hot coco and I felt somebody looking at me. I looked up and saw.....

SORRY!!! It was too quick, I know! I am sorry!!!!!!!!!! I hope you guys liked it even though it was a little quick and it was boring! This chapter is boring and stupid. Sorry!

15+ votes and comments for me to update the next chapter.

-Riana