14

Seokjin can't stop thinking about Y/N since that day she came to his house, he doesn't even know why and the fact that he actually felt jealous when he saw Taehyung and Y/N together earlier at the mall. He wants to be by her side always instead of Taehyung but he suddenly remembered Jisoo's text message about hurting Y/N, why would she do that though? Y/N is a very kind girl she don't deserve to get hurt by a bitch.

"I will not let her hurt Y/N, I will protect her starting tomorrow" He said to himself

...

You

It's monday morning and you are still laying on your bed you don't why but you're too lazy to go to school today and to be honest, you're also nervous to see Seokjin today since the day he ditched your tutoring lesson. I know we don't have a schedule on monday but, what if we bumped into each other? That would be so awkward ugh! Your thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on your door.

"Sis are you ready? We're going to school"

"You can go first oppa, I can just walk" You answered

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am"

"Okay, take care of yourself" Well I guess I'm going to school with no choice huh...

...

You arrived at school and the first thing you saw is Taehyung standing near your favorite spot while pouting and it looks like he's looking for someone, why is he so cute? Damn. His pout turns into a wide smile when he saw you.

"Noona!" He shouted with a big smile

"Hi Taehyungie" You waved at him

"Where have you been, Noona? I've been waiting for you" He pout. Oh no no, don't give me that cute pout I might melt

"Sorry Taehyungie, I woke up late today"

"No worries, Noona I understand. Now, let's go to class we don't want to get late do we?" You both chuckled as you two went to your class.

...

- Lunch Time -

You, Taehyung, Youngjae & Hoseok( yes, Hoseok is now part of your squad) are in the cafeteria eating your lunch. You can't focus on your food because Taehyung keeps telling his embarrassing moments and you and your 2 best friends can't help but to laugh at him and the other reason why you can't stop laughing is that Hoseok & Younjae's laugh is so contagious. (A/N: yes it is, I can't help it but to laugh whenever I heard Youngjae & Hobi's laugh 😂)

"Yah stop it Taehyungie, I can't focus on my food" You said while holding your stomach

"Yeah, lets just finished our food then you can continue your funny story" Hoseok giggled

After eating your lunch you decided to go to the library since you don't have a class in the afternoon. You felt your phone vibrated on your pocket. You open it and saw a text message from Seokjin. Oh

💬 Seokjin:
Hey

:You 💬
Um.. hi?

What the heck Y/N that was awkward you dumb!

💬 Seokjin:
Where are you right now?

:You 💬
I'm on my way to the library

💬 Seokjin:
Okay, wait me there

Wait- what? Wait me there? What is he doing?

💬 Seokjin:
Um.. okay?

You didn't wait for his respond and went to the library, you went to the spot where there are no students. You felt your phone vibrated again.

💬 Seokjin:
Where are you? I'm already here

:You 💬
I'm at the back near the window
You can see his figure walking towards you as soon as you replied to his message. He looks so handsome today. He sits in front of me with a smile on his face.

"Hey" He said

"Um.. hi"

"I guess you're wondering why I'm here, right?" He said and you nod your head

"Well it is about last friday" Oh

"Um"

"I feel like I owe you an explanation why I ditched our tutoring that day" You just look at him

"So, uh.. the reason is my ex girlfriend texted me after that night you left my house" Okay? What does his ex do with me?

"Um.."

"Just listen to me, okay? I'll explain everything" He said and you nod your head

"So she texted me that she misses me and I don't why, I mean- how could she miss me when she's the one who left me? But then I confronted her and asked her the real reason why texted me..."

"She said that someone have told her about us, I don't know if she knew about the tutoring though, she just told me that she doesn't like it when someone is with me so I told her that we aren't together anymore but she, she threatened to hurt you if I'm not going to meet  her so I ditched our tutoring lesson so that I can talk to her"

"But knowing her attitude, she won't stop until she doesn't hurt you but, I'm not gonna let her do that to you okay? I'm going to protect you Y/N" What kind of an ex he had?

"Thank you for telling me, Seokjin I really appreciate it but, I can protect myself so you don't have to worry about that" I smiled at him

"I know you are Y/N, you're a strong girl but, knowing Jisoo she's such a manipulative bitch. I know she will everything just to make you suffer. Just let me protect you Y/N" He looks at you with worry written on his face

"Thank you for worrying about me, Seokjin. If she do something to me, I will tell you right away" You hold his hands and he smiled at you

"Thank you for trusting me Y/N, I will do everything to protect you" He smiled at you

Why do I have butterflies in my stomach?

But little did they know someone is watching them...

...

So, how is it? Who do you think is that person? Comment your thoughts about this one. 💛