6

You

- Monday Morning -

You walked in the hallway while playing on your phone and wondering where is Taehyung and Youngjae and why aren't they answering their phone until you bump into someone. Argh! Why do I keep bumping on someone?!  You look up and saw the one and only Kim Seokjin aka The School Hottie. He look at you with annoyed face.

"Watch were you're going!" He said annoyed you just rolled your eyes and ignore him.

"Hey I am talking to you!" He said angrily. You look at him and raise your eyebrows.

"Don't ignore me while I'm talking" He spat

"What? You said you don't want other people to know that I am tutoring you right?" You said sarcastically, he just looked at you with angered written on his face.

"Thought so" You chuckled and left him. Good job Y/N.

You went inside the classroom and went to your assigned chair beside Youngjae. You look at the clock on your phone and you still have 8 minutes till the bell rings. You lay your head in the table, you were about to close your eyes when you felt someone poking your head but you just ignore it but then the person wont stop poking you.

"What do you want?" You said as you lift your head from the table. The person didn't answer.

"I said what do you wa-" You were shock to see Taehyung smiling at you.

"Tae? What are you doing here? You don't have a class?"

"Nice to see you too noona" He smiled weirdly. Istg he is really weird. How come I am friends with him?

"So, what are you doing here Tae?"

"I guess you didn't check your email this morning right?" He said. Email? Why?

"No. Why?" He laughed

"Sometimes, you are really clueless noona" He smiled and tap your head.

"What?! No I am not!"

"We dont have a class today noona. It was announced on our school page last night and our teacher send it to us on email" He explained. Wait- what?

"Oh, that's why I didn't see any students earlier but, why is Seokjin here? And why are ayou also here?"

"Of course he's here, he is the famous model here in school right?" He said with angered in his voice. What? I'm still clueless!!!

"Can you tell me what is happening today? I'm still clueless"

"Today is the audition for modelling" He said. Now I get it.

"So. why are you here? Are you going to audition?" He nod his head.

"Really?! Oh my gosh Taehyung I'm so proud of you" You said happily but he frowned

"Why are you frowning Tae?"

"It's just that, what if I'm not going to pass the audition? What if I'm going to trip on the stage later? What if- argh I'm so nervous noona" He sigh and cover his face.

"Tae look at me. I know you can do it okay? I know that you will do your best. It's okay if you will not pass the audition maybe it is still not your time but don't lose hope okay? And it's okay to be nervous, just don't think negative" You explained to him while holding his cheeks then he smiled.

"Thank you so much you're the best" He hugs you.

"Now, let's get you ready so you can sign up before it's too late." You said.

Both of you quickly went to the auditorium. Taehyung went to the booth that it said "SIGNING UP FOR AUDITION". Taehyung looks at you, you gave him thumbs up and went to find a chair. After 2 minutes of waiting, Taehyung sits beside you.

"What are you still doing here Tae? Go in the back stage"

"Can I have a good luck hug noona?" He asked and you smiled at his cuteness.

"Of course, come here you little baby" He smiled happily as he hugs you. You broke the hug and look at him.

"Now, go there and remember what I told you? Don't lose hope, I know you can do it. Fighting!" You said and he nod his head.

...

"I told you, you can do it Tae. I am so proud of you" You smiled at him.

"Thank you so much for coming with me noona"

Taehyung did really good earlier but, the results will reveal next week and I hope that he will pass the audition.

You and Taehyung walking in the hallway when you heard a familiar voice at your back. You turned around and you see no other than the Kim Seokjin himself.

"What do you want?" You asked annoyed

"I see you support your boyfriend at the audition earlier" He smirked. Boyfriend? What?

"What the heck are you talki-" You got cut off by Taehyung.

"Then what it is to you if my girlfriend supports me? Are you jealous because you don't have a girlfriend?" Taehyung said. My eyes went wide. What the heck Taehyung I'm not your girlfriend!

You look at Seokjin glaring at Taehyung. His fist is ready to punch Taehyung.

"Let's go babe, I don't want to fight with this jealous prick" Taehyung said as he intertwine both of your hands. You look back at Seokjin and saw that he is still glaring at Taehyung.

...

"Why did you said that Tae?! Are you crazy?!" You glared at him as you too walk in the park.

"What? I just don't like his attitude"

"But, you could just let me handle him"

"You? Handle him? No way. I won't let you near him noona"

Near him? But I am his tutor Taehyung-ah.

Sorry for the late upload guys 😢