5

"So you're saying that you agreed on tutoring Kim Seokjin aka The School Hottie?" Youngjae said through the phone you nod your head even though he can't see you

"Yes Youngjae but, tutoring can't hurt right?"

"You're right but, please be careful Y/N you don't want his fangirls attacking you"

"Yes I will. Thank you Youngjae you're the best"

"Of course ! We are Bestfriends after all" You both chuckled you said your goodbyes and you ended the call

You lay in your bed as think about the tutoring session with Seokjin, why did I agreed on the first place? Because you don't want to disappoint Mr. Kim Y/N, your favorite teacher.

What if his fangirls will attack me if they will know about our tutoring session? What if they will kill me because I am with their Oppa? What if they will murder me? Aish so many thoughts Y/N-ah

You heave a sigh then without thinking , you fell asleep.

...

Taehyung

- Earlier -

I woke up from my sleep because of my stupid alarm clock disturbing mine and Y/N noona's moments. We're about to kiss argh!

I get off my bed and went to take a shower, after taking a shower I dry myself then wearing a comfortable clothes because it's Saturday and I don't have plans for today.

I lay on my bed as I think about Y/N noona , my gorgeous Y/N noona. I know I sound so selfish because I kept owning her even though she's not mine but, I don't care because she will be mine.

Speaking of her, why don't I visit her on her house? But first I need to buy her favorite coffee. You're so smart Taehyung-ah. I smiled to myself , I quickly change into a plain white shirt and ripped jeans then went to the coffee shop.

- At the coffee shop -

I smelled the aroma of different coffees as soon as I enter the shop. I smiled to myself as I was about to go to the counter, something caught my eye.

Wait- isn't that Y/N noona? What is she doing here? Why is she with a guy? Who's that guy? Why is that guy with my noona? So many thoughts running in my head. I clenched my fist and glared at the guy

Y/N noona is mine and no one can steal her away from me...

Aye ! Possessive Taehyung I see . *smirks*
Sorry for the short chapter