15

You and Seokjin talked about yourselves like your hobbies, likes and dislikes, favorite foods and so on. After that, he took you home, at first you declined it saying it's okay and that you'll just walk but knowing him, he doesn't take no as an answer so you don't have a choice but to accept his offer.

Once you got home, you immediately jump to your bed. Ahh I miss my precious bed. You thought. Your phone suddenly vibrated.

💬 Seokjin:
Hey

Um.. why is he texting me?

:You 💬
Oh hey Seokjin

💬 Seokjin:
Did you got home safe?
💬 Seokjin:
And you can call me Jin 🙂

Oh is that a smiley face?

:You 💬
Yes I did, Jin thank you so much for taking me home. ❤️

Why did I put heart?  Oh my god Y/N you're so embarrassing!!

...

Seokjin

💬 Y/N:
Yes I did, Jin thank you so much for taking me home. ❤️

Oh is that a heart? And why is my heart beating so fast? Damn

:Seokjin 💬
That's good to hear and you're welcome, Y/N. I'm willing to take you home again in order for you to get safe. 💖

I also put heart, shit what are you doing to me Park Y/N?

...

You

💬 Seokjin:
That's good to hear and you're welcome, Y/N. I'm willing to take you home again in order for you to get safe. 💖

Why is he so sweet? Stop it Seokjin my heart might explode.

...

Taehyung

- Earlier -

After we ate lunch, Y/N noona decided go to the library since she doesn't have class this afternoon but I noticed something on our table, she left her water tumbler so I decided to follow her on the library to return it.

I went inside the library searching for her when I finally see her I was about to go to her direction but I saw someone sitting in front of her and it's a guy, he kinda looks familiar wait- is that the guy from the coffee shop whose also with Y/N noona? Is it her boyfriend? If it's her boyfriend then why didn't she tell us? I felt my nails dig into my palm as I watched them both. I turned my back to them and went outside, I feel betrayed.

...

Hello ! What do you think about this one? Should Taehyung confront Y/N about the guy or not? Comment please ❤️