1

You are Park Y/N, you live with your mother and your older brother Park Jinyoung and your younger brother Park Jimin.

You live in a normal life, in school your grades were perfect, you were the top 1 smart student in your classroom.
You have 2 bestfriends their names are Taehyung & Youngjae.

...

"Nooonaaa wake up" You felt someone nudging you, you open your eyes and saw your younger brother.

"Oh hey bro" You smiled and he smiled back

"Goodmorning!" He greeted happily and offer his hand to you

"Morning!" You greeted back happily and take his hands then he help you get up.

"Breakfast is ready noona" Jimin said you nodded and he got out of your room.

You went to your bathroom to take a shower then after your morning routine, you went downstairs. You see your mom and two brothers already eating breakfast, you smiled and walk towards them.

"Goodmorning!" You exclaimed happily.

"Morning dear" Your mom smiled at you.

"Morning Sis. Why so happy today?" Your older brother said.

"I'm just happy, that's all" You answered, they look at you weirdly but you just shrugged.

"Okay... now eat your breakfast dear cos Jinyoung will take You and Jimin to school" Your mom said, you nod your head then eat your breakfast.

...

You arrived at your school, you look at your wrist watch to see if you're already late but you're not you still have 15 minutes before class will start.
You look at your brother and hug him then you and Jimin went out from his car. You went inside your school then you see your bestfriend, Youngjae waiting for you at the locker.

"Youngjae-ssi!" You called, he look at you and waved his hands at you

"Annyeong Y/N-ah" He smiled

"Where's Taehyung?" You asked him

"He already went to his class" He answered you just nodded then both of you went to your first period.

Your teacher entered the class then started a boring lesson, as usual.

...

The school bell ring, it's already lunch time. You and your friends went to the cafeteria and go to your favorite spot.

"Y/N noona" You heard Taehyung called you

"What is it Tae?" You look at him

"Nothing" He said and show his box smile. He's really weird

"Have you heard what the student council said?" Youngjae ask you and Taehyung but you shook your head

"What is it Hyung?" Taehyung asked him

"They said that they're recruiting a school model because the present school model are going to graduate this year so they need to recruit a new ones" Youngjae explained. You look at Tae and smile

"Tae why don't you audition?" You said to him

"What? Why me?" He asked shockingly

"Because your aura fits on that organisation and besides , you really want to be a model right?" You said to him and Youngjae agreed.

"Um .. I'm just gonna think about it first" He said and you smiled at him.

"I hope you will gonna make a right decision Tae" Youngjae said to him and he nod his head

...

You are walking towards your class when you heard a voice from the other hallway. You hid behind the lockers to listen to the voice.

"I've checked on your class record and I don't think you will graduate this year" A voice said

"What? Why Sir?" Another voice said

"You have so many absences Seokjin , you're not focusing on your studies in fact, you're just focusing on your modelling and singing and I don't think that's good Seokjin"

"Please don't fail me Mr. Kim I promise I'm gonna study well" A voice answered

"I'll give a chance so please don't disappoint me"

"Yes I promise you Sir, I will do my best"

You heard the door open and close , maybe they went inside the classroom already. You were about to peek when you saw his beautiful face already looking at you. Your eyes went wide

"Um.. I gotta go... Um... bye" You quickly ran away from him. Oh my gosh! He freaking saw me!

You reached your class and quickly entered the classroom, you stop at you tracks when you saw your classmates and teacher are looking at you.

"Sorry I'm late Miss Son" You bow at her

"It's Okay Y/N now go take a seat" She said you thanked her and go to your seat.

And the class begin but you are not listening on what the teacher saying you keep on thinking what happened earlier. What if he saw me again? What if I bump into him? What will he do to me? Argh!

...

Chapter one ya'll ! Hope you'll like it !