Rooftop

Currently: 2:00, after school, December 17th

Your POV

I was sitting on the rooftop, staring at the beautiful sky. I started humming (f/s). I saw a boy coming up the roof with his friends. The brunette haired boy seemed a little obnoxious, and I could see the desperation and longing in his eyes to flirt with the green haired girl next to him. The green haired girl was so pretty, just like a porcelain doll, must be so nice to have friends. Then there was a short boy, he was clung onto the green haired girl. 

He was really adorable. "Oh come on Sakura!'" The short boy whined shaking her body back and forth, he was clung onto her like a leech. He kinda reminds me of a cat now that I think about it. 

I closed my eyes for a little. I opened them to see the boy I was admiring. He was leaning in closer to my face. "U-uhm.." I said moving my face away from his. His eyes widened with a smile on his face. "You can see me!" He exclaimed. "Get off of her rat boy." The tall obnoxious boy I saw earlier said picking him up. 

He threw him to the side like it was nothing. "So, what's a pretty girl like you doing here all by yourself?" He winked at me. That move was so cliche. "Uhm.. because I'm lonely..?" I said moving slowly away from both of them. He looked like something heavy hit him in the head, and he started sulking in the corner. "Well I can be your friend!" The short boy said jumping out of nowhere. "We apparitions are super great friends!" Oh, so he's a spirit. "No thanks." He carried me up bridal style from where I was sat and brought me to where the green haired girl was. "W-wait! Hey stop!"

I said kicking my legs. My face was probably flushed with red. He dropped me down next to where he sat. "Here have this." He picked up an onigiri with chopsticks from a bento box. "No thanks. Uhm, who's bento box-" "Natsuhiko's." He pointed at the obnoxious boy sulking in the corner and stared at him disgustingly. "Oh, I'm Tsukasa by the way." He said eating the onigiri. BZZ

---

Teru (sadly my big brother): Kou and I are at a vending machine want something?

Me: Nty (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Teru (sadly my big brother): okay \ (•◡• ) /

---

Tsukasa snatched my phone away. "I want attention!" He whined. "Give it back!" I snatched it from his hand. "Stop keeping your dirty secrets to yourself!" he pouted. "I DO NOT!" "Then name a secret you have!" "I bet you're the real dirty one!" "Such a sharp tongue for a girl like you." He said laying his head on my lap acting as if I was his loyal servant.

Timeskip next day
Time: 2:01
Day: December 18th

"Here, join this club!" Tsukasa said forcefully moving my hand to sign it. "Why?" "Because I'm in it, and so is Sakura!" "Who said I cared?" "Me! Now let's go!" I sighed and signed the form. He's been clung onto me for the whole day, braiding my hair, and causing chaos with the students, stealing something here and there for me. He led me to the broadcasting club room, holding my hand tightly. He busted open the door like he owned the place. "I'm back!~" "Don't go wandering around by yourself." Sakura said. Tsukasa immediately clung onto Sakura. The tall boy looked heart broken.

before you and Tsukasa came in
Sakura's POV

"Sakura my lov-" He said touching my hand. "Don't touch me." I slapped Natsuhiko with my book.

Present time
Your POV

"Let's go." Tsukasa grabbed my hand and dragged me to a boundary room. It was huge, however just a table with two chairs was basically the only furniture there. There was an upstairs and lots of windows. I sat on one chair whilst Tsukasa was clung onto me, with his legs around my waist, his head to the side of mine, and his hands on my collar bone. 

He was eating a muffin, dropping some crumbs. He put the muffin he was eating near my mouth, offering it . "No thanks." I pushed his hand away from my face. "Oh! That's right, you never got my name, it's (Y/N)." I said. "Ohhh! Well I don't need to, I could just call you mine!~" He teased. This is why I hate interactions with people. "Hahaha!" He chuckled. I grabbed a muffin and stuffed it in my face, munching away my embarrassment. "(Y/N), I really miss (Y/N), so since you are her, I.. want.. you.. to.. stay with me forever!" He said while grabbing a muffin.

Tsukasa said. Was that supposed to be adorable? "What if I'm unable to share your feelings" "But it doesn't matter." "It.. doesn't matter..?" I looked at him."It's all because of your promise sweet cheeks." Tsukasa muttered chomping down his muffin. As I tried to push him off me, leaving, Tsukasa grabbed my hand tightly, getting a stronger grip on it each second. I was about to tell him to stop, but he already did that, I looked around confused to see to his side, it was Sakura. She stood there pointing one finger up at him.  (y'know strike one to stop.)

"I need some air." He said almost sounding like he was about to break down right at that moment. Then he vanished. Sakura who now sat at the other side, where the other chair was. "Sorry about him." She said. "I've been wanting to talk to you for a while now, (Y/N) Minamoto." "How did you know my last name was Minamoto..?" "I've done my fair share of research. And the fact that you were texting him yesterday.." She muttered the last part. Creepy much..? "I recommend you to stop going near Tsukasa, he's dangerous. Because.. it seems like you had unfinished business with your last lifetime.." She said softly. "Last.. lifetime..?" I asked. "Have you ever heard the apparition, Tsukasa Yugi?" She asked me ignoring what I had just asked. Wait.. Yugi..? like Amane Yugi? The one my family wants to hunt down and kill..? "Like the bathroom ghost, Hanako, full name, Amane Yugi." She said sipping on her tea. 

"I- I'll be leaving him anyway, so don't worry about me.." I said thinking about how abnormal I am. She sighed as she gave me her cold glare that she always had on. "As much as I want you to leave for your own sake, you can't leave." "W-why not..!?" What is she bipolar? "How about a little proposal, I'll tell you everything you need to know of why you can not leave Tsukasa, and in return, you'll stay.. by his side no matter what." She said holding her hand out to shake. A deal with a devil is what I'd call this moment.

Flashback
Age: 9

"We'll exorcise those twins together!" Kou said. "Mhm, mhm!" I agreed with him with a bright determined smile. We were both staring at the staff that seemed like it was practically glowing. That staff had been passed down generation to generation. One day Kou will be the one to have it. It's because he's older than me by a month.! I thought talking to myself.

Flashback over

//////////

。◕‿◕。