Tea time

Yesterday
2:35 P.M. (Tsukasa's ily scene)

A small smile appeared on my face. "Of course." I said. "Pinkie promise me you'll be mine forever, okay (Y/N)?" Tsukasa said holding out his pinkie finger. "Okay." I said locking our pinkies together.

Next day (A.K.A Present time)
2:39

I started changing into the same exact outfit as Sakura for the 'tea party', but a different brooch, a beautiful dragon brooch that Tsukasa had given me.

(Visual Image of Brooch):

I looked at myself in the mirror, to see the beautiful brooch Tsukasa had gave me, gleaming

I looked at myself in the mirror, to see the beautiful brooch Tsukasa had gave me, gleaming. The dress is a perfect fit! I walked out of the bathroom to see Tsukasa waiting for me, drawing on the school walls. "Tsukasa, where'd you get this brooch? It's beautiful." I said, staring at my brooch. "Secret!~" Tsukasa said still drawing on the wall. I grabbed the chalk he used to draw on the walls. "Stop, I'll get in trouble for your mess." 

"Well, then I'll just kill the teachers!" Tsukasa said. "That's not how it works." I sighed. "That's what Amane did." Tsukasa said. After a second of silence, I decided to break it."Let's go now." I said. Black smoke rose from the ground, covering us. (Idk if the tea party boundary is Tsukasa's or not, but it will be for the storyline) Once we got to Tsukasa's boundary, Sakura was already there talking to Yashiro.

For some odd reason, she wasn't scared, was she stupid? The moment I turned to Tsukasa, he was gone and now munching on the muffins. Maybe Sakura is just a good manipulator..  I walked over to Natsuhiko who was just observing Sakura. "Hello." I said standing next to Natsuhiko. "Hey there m'lady." "Do you call everybody m'lady or just me and Sakura?" I asked Natsuhiko. He thought about it for a few seconds.

"Nah, just you two babes." He said as I let out a small scoff. After a few seconds of silence except for the fact that Sakura and Yashiro were still speaking, I noticed the intensity in the room was high, almost like I was getting crushed.

The source of the intensity was Tsukasa. He was giving a death glare at Natsuhiko with a creepy smile with pure black eyes, which almost seemed like it was enchanting you to death. I walked over to Tsukasa, slowly. "Tsukasa." I said. He immediately snapped out of it, turning his head to me. Tsukasa stared at me without a word, then suddenly decided to pick me up bridal style without looking like it took an ounce of strength from him.

"Sakura.." Tsukasa said with the same look he gave Natsuhiko. "And take care of Natsuhiko." He also muttered under his breath but made sure Sakura heard it. "Wha-what're you doing?!" The room changed instantly to blackness and the chairs imprisoned both Yashiro and Natsuhiko. "I want you to disappear for me, so.. Buh-bye!" Tsukasa said.

I admit, I felt pity for her, I may have made a deal with them, but still. I frowned. Tsukasa slammed the door to his boundary, which led us to the broadcasting room. Tsukasa dropped me onto the couch whilst he sat on the table Sakura used.

"Tsukasa, was it necessary to kill her.." I said timidly not really even wanting a response from him. "Hmmm?~" Tsukasa asked with a small snicker. "Nothing." I said with a small smile. "Teru Minamoto." Tsukasa said. I turned at him with shock in my eyes. "He's your brother right?" "He is." "Let's go talk to him." Tsukasa said with the fakest smile he has ever given me. "Tsukasa, let-let's not..!" I said as my heart beat grew faster and faster.

"Why not?" Tsukasa asked. "It's just not fun, y'know." I said. "I was kidding (Y/N)." Tsukasa said with a small chuckle. Sakura soon opened the door from his boundary. "Sakuraa!~" Tsukasa said jumping onto her. Sakura sighed. "Did you sit on the table that I purposely told you not to sit on." Sakura said annoyed. "No ma'am!" He said swinging her back and forth. "Yeah right." She said glaring at him.

"(Y/N), it's time to leave." Sakura said walking out while Tsukasa slowly let go of her, having to stay at the broadcasting room for the night. "Oh, I forgot!" I said as I got up. I caught up to Sakura to see her with a worried expression on her face. "What's wrong Sakura?" I asked. "Oh, nothing, I'm just hoping Natsuhiko doesn't miraculously come back." I let out a small chuckle from her words. "I'll be praying for you." She smiled at me. "See you tomorrow Sakura." I said as we were at the entrance of kamome academy.

Timeskip
Time: 5:12

"Welcome back home (Y/N)." Teru said welcoming me. "Mhm." I said as I was taking my shoes off. "Kou is making dinner!~ Kou is making dinner!~" Tiara sang running around the house holding a mokke in her arms. "Yess!" I said running inside the house along with Tiara. "I'm going to go get daddy!" Tiara said running up the stairs. I grabbed Tiara's hand. "How about we bring his dinner upstairs? He's very busy Tiara." I said knowing he was the head of the Minamoto clan. "Okay." She said with a smile.

I walked over to the kitchen to see what Kou has cooked and it was soba noodles and miso soup. (Not Japanese here, I tried my best sorry if it's inaccurate to what Japanese people eat on a daily basis.) I took the dishes outside on the dining table, and took two bowls, a bowl of soba and a bowl of miso soup and went upstairs to my father.

"Here you go." I said placing down the food. "Thank you." He smiled as I looked around the room to see a bunch of papers, and an annoyingly rude head priest on the phone with him, Nagisa Kunishige. I frowned listening to him, and my father looked at me beggingly to tell him off. I quickly left the room not wanting to deal with his situation, and it wouldn't matter what I would say, he'd just yell louder wanting to speak to my father.

Very uncultured man. I came downstairs and sat down to eat dinner with my bowl of miso soup and soba. I ate the meal with my taste buds bursting from the great flavor. Thank god Kou knows how to cook. "Thank you for the meal." I said to Kou bringing my dishes to the sink to go and wash. "Mhm." Kou said not caring very much. He seemed.. off today.

"Please wash my dishes too!" Tiara asked me kindly walking over trying to not drop the dishes from her hands. "Of course." I said grabbing them from her. Kou just sat there, dazed. I went back into the dining room to get his dishes to wash too. "Teru, do you want me to wash your dish too?" "You're a lifesaver (Y/N), I have unfinished homework, and unfinished business annoying Akane." He said. "Mhm, place it in the sink." I said.

I started washing the dishes, and once I finished up, I went and showered and then, finally to bed.

////////

(⊙︿⊙✿)