Don't touch her

Day: December 31st
Time: 2:50 (after school)

Your POV

I walked into the broadcasting room, to see nobody there, shockingly. I saw a small note left on the couch with a picture of Tsukasa attached to it.

--

Note: ONLY FOR (Y/N)!! NO SNEAK PEEKS! (Y/N) I'm going to be gone for a while, I know you'll miss me, so I made Mitsuba? Misuba? whatever his name is take a picture of me!!! Just don't be so naughty with it!~ (⩾﹏⩽) -Tsukasa (You're favorite person!)

---

I looked at the note with horrible handwriting, then a picture of him. "You're so weird." I held a picture of him smiling, and holding the peace sign. Who said I'd even take it? I grabbed the picture and stuffed it in my pocket. Cause they were right.

Timeskip, two days past (Saturday and Sunday)
(2:30)

"Tsukasa's still not here?" I asked Sakura who was doing her homework. "Well, I don't know but, I haven't seen him all day." She said. "Oh.." I said a little disappointment hinted in my voice. I walked out of the broadcasting room, after a couple of steps, Tsukasa was there, no.. Hanako. "Hi!" I kicked him in the face before he could say another thing. "Hi." I said coldly, holding him by the collar. Splash. I dropped him. "Get away from him! He hasn't done anything wrong!" A squeaky voice said. A cold breeze went by. "I-it's kinda cold.." I said shivering looking at the girl who threw water on me. Kou's friend, again. She's really getting on my nerves this week. "Are you serious?!" She said annoyed. "Hey, who said you could bully (Y/N) while I was gone?!" A hand touched my shoulder. "Amane." I turned around to see Tsukasa smiling creepily at Hanako with a serious tone. "T-Tsukasa..." Hanako stuttered.

"You know I love you Amane, right? But don't you ever touch (Y/N), because she's mine." "Wait- DAIKON?" He said pointing at the girl who splashed water on me. "Is she your assistant?! Aww! No fair!! I thought she was just a stupid pet.." He pouted, floating around her. "Wait wait! Don't tell me!... You're dating?!" "I am not dating him!!!" The girl quickly said loudly.  "Plus he's not my type! He's really short and- and, yeah!" She said. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean!?" Hanako said staring at her creepily to purposely freak her out.

 "Tsukasa, leave them alone." Sakura said staring straight at us. "Fine.~" He floated over to her, then clung onto her like a cat. "Good kitty." She said patting him. "Meow.~" He muttered sticking his tongue out. I turned to see Hanako and Yashiro staring at Sakura. "That's your girlfriend!!" Hanako's assistant said. She pointed to Sakura, and stared at Hanako. "WHAT?!" Tsukasa and I both said. Tsukasa started shaking Sakura. I ran towards them. "DON'T SAY IT'S SO SAKURA!" Natsuhiko jumped out of the broadcasting room. "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE DATING AMANE!!" Tsukasa said. Natsuhiko looked like he was reconsidering his life choices. Is she really dating him? "I'm not DATING HIM!" Sakura said dropping Tsukasa, and slapping Natsuhiko. I guess that solves that. Tsukasa immediately went tumbling into the broadcasting room. I turned around to see that the 'daikon' and Hanako were gone.

One thing I still don't get. Kou's friends with.. the daikon AND Hanako.?!

Timeskip
Tuesday Jan. 4th
Time: 2:30

Your POV

"Tsukasa, Sakura?" I asked peeking my head through the broadcasting room. Nobody was in there. "(Y/N), (Y/N)!" Tsukasa said running up to me from behind. "I searched everywhere for you!" He jumped onto me like a cat. "Why?" I asked. "Why? Because I love you, I love you!" (We both know he wouldn't make it romantic because well he thought he was obsessed with you but when he realised he loved you, he'd flat out say it.) I felt heat coming from my face. "Tsukasa, don't say things you don't mean." I pushed him off me. "But I do love you." He turned his head to the side, confused. "Do you like me?" "..." "Do you, do youuu?"  He said leaning in closer to my face with a mischievous smile.  I had an urge to kiss the side of his cheek. After a few seconds of hesitating, I leaned in closer to him, and kissed the side of his cheek. For the first time, I saw that he was blushing. "E-eh?!" He said confused touching the spot I kissed him. I took his hat and put it on myself, slightly adjusting it so it would feel comfortable. He hugged me, hiding his face away. "I do love you." I said. "Does this mean I can be your boyfriend?" He asked.

Yesterday
When Yashiro and Hanako ran

Yashiro's POV

I gasped for air after running a mile to the bathroom. "Good thinking telling them I was dating her Yashiro!" "I wasn't joking!" I said confused. A small smirk appeared on his face, and he started to laugh. "Dai-daikon, what made you think I was dating her?!" He said laughing. Why does he act like nothing happened, he totally froze. Who was he? Why won't Hanako tell me anything? I don't know anything about Hanako, but he knows everything about me..

///////////

(∵◕◡◕∵)

(Sorry it's super short)