Rooftop pt.2 (kinda)

Tsukasa's POV

Tsukasa's POV

Why doesn't she love me yet? I've been so kind, I didn't hurt her or anything! Girls are so annoying! Having them as tools are so hard. Why doesn't she care? Does she love somebody else? I care for her just like Amane, and she-! This is so annoying! I hate this feeling.

Your POV

"Okay." I said. "I'll see you later, I think you should go have a talk with Tsukasa." She stood up and left the room.

Time: 4:00

I checked my watch to see it was 4:00 o'clock. Should I go talk to Tsukasa, or go home, I kinda feel bad for what happened earlier.. I took a muffin and went looking for him. I'll check the roof. As I opened the door to the roof, I saw Tsukasa near the edge of the roof, he was sitting on the fence that kept the students safe from falling to their death. I walked towards him. "Here, want a muffin?" I said showing him the muffin in my hand. "(Y/N).. do you hate me?" "Of course not, Why would I?"

 He smiled brightly, and pulled me close to the edge, where the fence was, and I dropped the muffin."Look, look!" I closed my eyes. Okay, sure, I hang out on the rooftop, but I never look down because I'm afraid of heights. "(Y/N), look!" I opened my eyes for a quick second and closed my eyes immediately. "I-I'm scared of heights, Tsukasa." "Oh.." He pulled me closer to him and he held me tightly in his arms. "There there." He said stroking my hair gently. My face touching his chest. He was so cold, it.. it kinda makes me sad. I eventually fell asleep to him comforting me.

I woke up seeing Tsukasa staring at me.

Before you woke up Tsukasa's POV

Should I kiss her? Her lips look so soft.. Oh! She's waking up!

Present time Your POV

"What time is it?" I asked Tsukasa. "5:00, everybody went home except you!" I immediately got up. Why didn't he wake me up? "See you tomorrow!" I said running out of there and out of school.

Timeskip, next day
Time: 9:00

I was writing down notes my teacher was projecting, but Tsukasa kept annoying me. "I want attention!" He whined. I kept writing my notes. "Let's play! I'm so bored." He played with my hair, which got all tangled up because of him. A girl kept staring at me which made me uncomfortable. She had gray hair with blue tips. Tsukasa seemed to not notice, so it must've not been important.

Timeskip, after school
Time: 2:40

Finally, Tsukasa left me alone. "H-hey!" The grey haired girl said, walking up to me. "Hi.?" "Did you see him?" Does she mean Tsukasa? "Yes..?" "Oh, you're Kou's sister!" Did Kou finally get a girlfriend, I thought Teru would get one before him, how the tables have changed. I owe Tiara five dollars now, good going Kou. "Mhm, so, is he good at smooching?" I said teasingly. Her face flushed with red. 

"N-no, what?! I'm just a friend! Plus I'm totally interested with Teru!" She squealed. "H-" "(Y/N)!~" I heard a familiar whiny voice, cutting me off, Tsukasa. Tsukasa hugged me tightly. "Tsukasa, where were you?" "Oh, nowhere!" He smiled so innocently. "Oh, it's the daikon." Tsukasa said pointing at her. "I-I am not!" She pouted.

 "Stop stealing everybody away from me you little daikon. Well.. see you next time.~" He said in a serious tone, suddenly darkness surrounded us. Do they know each other? We were now in the broadcasting room, surprisingly nobody was in it. I sat down on the couch, next to Tsukasa who was just staring at me with wide eyes."I'm sleepy." Tsukasa said, rubbing his eyes. He put his head on my lap. "Goodnight." he said and he fell asleep almost immediately. 

My face flushed with red. "G-get off!" He didn't budge. He looked peaceful, maybe I should just wait. I took off his hat he wore which was already falling off. He's kinda adorable when he's asleep. He's always so hyper. I guess I'll sleep too, just for a little bit.

Tsukasa's POV

She's so gullible, I just want you all to myself (Y/N). Is that so hard to ask from you?

(After a while he actually fell asleep)

Timeskip (40 min) Tsukasa's POV

I woke up to see (Y/N) sleeping there. Aww~ she's so adorable when she sleeps! I don't think she'll mind if I just kiss her, just a small one. I leaned in closer to her. Wow, she's really pretty. I kissed the side of her cheek and smiled brightly. I want her to be mine forever, and ever..

Your POV

I woke up to see Tsukasa gone. Where'd Tsukasa go? Tsukasa came barging in the broadcasting room. "Look, look! I made donuts!" Tsukasa said holding a plate of donuts. "Eat it, eat it!" He fed me a donut, or, rather forcefully shoved a donut in my mouth. "I-It's good." I lied. I think I'm going to throw up, is there salt in this? "Really?" Natsuhiko said walking into the room. Tsukasa glared at him. "Yes, really! I'm an amazing chef!" Natsuhiko grabbed one but Tsukasa slapped his hand. "You can't have it, it's only for (Y/N)!" He stuck his tongue out at Natsuhiko. "I didn't want one anyway, I'd only eat donuts made from a goddess like Sakura."

 "What'd you say?" Sakura walked into the room and gave him a glare. "Nothing m'lady." He said grabbing her hand gently. "Don't touch me." She threw a book at him. "Karma's a bitch Natsuhiko!" Tsukasa said. (yeah, I will put some cuss words in the story) Tsukasa grabbed a donut he had made and took a bite out of it. He immediately spit it out. "I didn't take you for a liar (Y/N), you should know better." He 'scolded' me. "Natsuhiko, you should try it." Sakura said smiling innocently. Natsuhiko grabbed a donut and ate it, pretending it tasted great. "Anything for you." He said almost throwing up. Tsukasa and I started laughing at Natsuhiko.

Timeskip, a lot
Day: December 25th (christmas)
Time: 2:50

"Ooh! I wanna go next!" Tsukasa said, he was holding me tightly, with his chin on my shoulder, his legs wrapped around my waist. We played secret santa, and I got Tsukasa. "Here you go, (Y/N)!~" Tsukasa said handing me a badly wrapped gift box. I opened it to see a bracelet with a small heart on it. "If you tap on the heart, I'll come to the rescue!" He said shaking my body back and forth. "How cliche." I sarcastically said. 

He pouted. "See if I'll ever give you a gift!" He muttered. "I was just kidding." I said. "Okay, well I got Tsukasa, so here." I smiled bending my hand out to my back. He opened it to see a donut pin, he smiled widely. He pinned it onto his hat. "How do I look?" He said looking at me. My face flushed with red. "Okay, I guess." I replied. "Just that?~" He purred into my ear teasingly. "Stop it, she's uncomfortable." Sakura spoke up. "You're no fun Sakura." Tsukasa said getting off of me. "Hey, wait, where's my gift?!" Natsuhiko said looking around for it. We all turned our heads to Tsukasa. "Whatt?! I didn't get Natsuhiko! I'm not that horrible!" He said shocked, squirming around. 

"Oh, wait I got Natsuhiko." Sakura said. She gave him a book. "I'll read it every night for you, my love." Natsuhiko said grabbing the book gently from her hands. "Y'know I also want Amane for christmas if it is possible." Tsukasa said raising his hand.

//////////////

(For people who don't know, Tsukasa skipped Sakura's turn, which made Sakura forget about her gift somehow, JUST THE STORYLINE- and then the book title said How To Be A Gentleman 101 Tips For You!

(◕‿◕✿)