Who's (Y/N)?

Day: Jan. 6th
Time: 2:50 P.M.

"School sucks, you should just ditch school and go to the broadcasting room (Y/N)!" Tsukasa said happily. "I failed all my classes when I was alive, and my mom kept forcing me to go, she was a big meanie! I wish I killed her, tehe.. oh wait I did!!" "Tsukasa, just because you're an idiot doesn't make me one." I replied back. "Sassy Y/N." He muttered. "Meh meh meh, Tsukasa you're stupid." He mocked me. I pushed him off the couch, annoyed.  "Ow, (Y/N)'s being mean to me Sakura!!" As I was smiling, a tear came out, then another, and another. "(Y/N)? Are you crying?" "I-I'm not! I'm- it's going on it's own." "(Y/N) (L/N)..?" (Y/N) (L/N) why do I know that name somewhere, like-like she's me..!

What am I even saying? What, I-I'm (Y/N) Minamoto! Am I.?

(some manga spoilers) Flashback:

"Go away!" Mini Tsukasa yelled. "B-but why?" I said as I floated to him. "Well because if you keep coming they'll take you!" "But, I want to stay with you!" I said as I was holding his hand. "I'll make sure to find a way for you to escape this place." I smiled as I saw a small hint of red on his cheeks. "(Y/N), please don't forget me, I want to leave.. I know I promised them I'd stay if my big brother-" "I won't forget you, never ever!" I promised. "P-pinkie swear then!" He held out his pinkie as I collided my pinkie with his. "(Y/N)-" "(L/N)"  I said. He held out his hand trying to act as professional as a kid could be. "Tsukasa Yugi!" I held out my hand too, to shake it.

"Now we're married, so you can't date any other guys! Or-or I will murder them.! Yeah!" "Okay!"

Flashback over:

"You still want to change back, right, RIGHT?!" Tsukasa yelled at me. "Tsukasa, why are you yelling..?" I asked. "I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU, I WANT TO SEE (Y/N)!" He said shaking me violently, clawing his hands into my skin. "Just one more time!" He said stopping, and falling to my feet, in tears. "Tsukasa.?" I said as I knelt down next to him hearing his small whimpers and cries. "You're not her.." "I bet I could be!" I said trying to make him happy, feeling a little bit empty inside. "What is she like? Is she really happy?" "Yeah.. she cheers me up everytime, and always takes my side." He said writing on the floor with his finger.

"O-Okay!" I smiled as I hugged him. "Be happy for me okay?" I said. "You're just a stupid doll! What do you even know?" Tsukasa said not wanting to give in. "Tsukasa, I don't know what you're saying, but- I-I don't know. Just stop okay?" I said as I tightened my hold on him, Tsukasa hugged me back as Natsuhiko and Sakura left. "I miss you, a lot, I know you can hear me.. I miss the (Y/N) I knew, I promised I wouldn't get sad and sappy, but-but I actually fell deeply in love with you this time.." As I listened, I realized he wasn't talking about me.. he was talking to the girl I saw. (in the flashback)

"I've been starting to kill people again.. sorry, I guess I lied, but so did you! S-so you can't yell at me you fucking liar.." He said. As I sat there hearing everything he said about that girl, she seemed pretty fucking amazing. He soon fell asleep in my lap. For the first time, I noticed how much pain Tsukasa was in, and I felt like it was all my fault.

////////

Sorry for the late post, also not the end

(Sakura's ass lied about Tsukasa and you btw from the beginning chapters)

(◑‿◐)