Discussing his Origin

As Nana walks out of Recovery girls office and down to the entrance to UA the gravity of the situation she is now in hits her. She is now the mother to a child not of this world and on top of that the infant looks similar to her as well. The media will assume that this child is without a doubt hers since all footage of his landing on earth was deleted by UA as a security measure, at least all that is public footage since they couldn't delete what people had recorded on their phones. That was another problem she had to worry about. What of all the onlookers that were recording the entire thing on their phones? Surely they will post that to some internet forum leading to god knows what for her and her new son. For now there are more pressing matters that require her full attention, where is Izuku going to sleep? Sure he can stay in her bed but with how much she moves in her sleep she deems it a bad idea to have a new born baby in her bed.

As she makes it down to the entrance and then on to the street of Mustafu she begins to walk around the town looking for a store that sells baby needs. As she is looking however, she gets a ping on her phone from her student Toshinori and stops to read it. "Shimura-sensei, Class just got out not too long ago meaning I can come help with your son since he will need a crib and other things. Wait for me to get there please? I have my truck so things like furniture would be easier to move to your apartment." She reads before chuckling to herself and pocketing her phone. She takes a seat on a nearby bench and then checks to see how Izuku is doing in her scarf she has him in. When she adjusts it to see him, she sees the baby boy curled up with his simian tail wrapped around himself twice to add to the warmth already emanating from Nana's body. Soon enough, Toshinori arrives but complains about the traffic. After saying hello to her prodigy the two make their way into the baby needs store.

After a few hours of shopping for clothes and other necessities for Izuku, Toshinori helps her get everything that she needs to her apartment. By that time, Izuku had woken up and is now looking at his new surroundings, with his large owl-like eyes, taking in every detail around him. Then they hear an impossibly loud rumbling noise that came from his stomach. Nana simply smiles softly before handing the baby to Toshinori and heading to go prepare a bottle for him with the formula she had purchased. However when she attempts to feed Izuku the bottle he ends up using his tail and smacking it out of her hand, sending it across the room, into the drywall breaking it like balsa wood. Nana sighs annoyedly at what had just happened before pulling up her shirt and bra to allow Izuku to suckle from her. Toshinori seeing his master do this instantly averts his eyes with a bright red face as he goes back to trying to figure out how to build the crib for Izuku.

"Looks like we lost the security deposit on the apartment. What do you think, Toshi?" She asks as she takes a seat on the couch and watches her successor begin to build the crib for her son.

"Definitely, I'm genuinely surprised at how hard he hit the bottle for it to be embedded into the wall like that. I couldn't make a dent in the drywall before you started training me. By that I think Young Izuku is unnaturally strong for his age." Toshinori says as Nana deadpans at her student.

"Toshi, say that again but slowly."

"What? Young Izuku is unnaturally strong for his age? What's wrong with that?" He asks, arching an eyebrow and turning to face his mentor, completely forgetting that she is feeding Izuku.

"He's an alien Toshinori, and you're not only an idiot but a pervert too." She says in a slightly annoyed but mostly teasing manner to get a rise out of her student. This causes him to look to her chest and then blood to explode from his nose after his face turns a shade of red I the author can't describe.

"I-i'll just finish b-building this s-so he has a nice soft bed to s-sleep on." he says, still very embarrassed as he attempts to build the crib.

"Saiyajin, perhaps that is the race you are a part of? It's interesting, but you seem to be like a normal human baby but just with a tail." Nana says talking to little Izuku.

"Well, aside from the fact that his neck is strong enough to support his head already then yes, I'd say he's much like a human baby." Toshinori comments, though with a slight lips as an allen wrench is in his mouth as he places the screws into place.

"In any sense, I think when he's old enough we should get him x-rayed and have his blood tested. He also seems to be very clingy with his tail, do you see this? He's got my arm wrapped in it." Nana says moving her arm slightly and showing that Izuku's tail is wrapped around her arm much like a snake.

"He has some incredible flexibility in his tail, has he done anything else with it? Aside from destroying the security deposit?" Toshi asks as he screws in one of the many wooden posts for the crip.

"He wrapped himself in it twice to keep warm when I was carrying him home, it seems he's either instinctively doing this or he's smart enough to use it as a blanket when he's cold. We don't know much about what the word Saiyajin even means, the likely thing is that it could be the species he's from aside from that we're basically in the dark about what he is or where he came from. I believe it would be best to raise him as a human being, teach him the right from wrong he will become the greatest hero to ever live. Who knows, maybe he could be a part of a legendary warrior race or something and be extremely powerful or he can turn into a giant monkey like a werewolf or something." She jokes, getting her successor to laugh as he flips the crib over and starts working on the railing.

"He will grow to become the strongest hero in history, and my successor." Nana arches an eyebrow hearing this.

"You can't be serious, we don't even know if it would be compatible with his DNA. In the slight chance it does work, he would make a good successor yes but he's 3 days old and I haven't even been a mom for a full day yet. I think you're getting ahead of yourself." Nana laughs hearing this outrageous statement from her successor.

"I guess so but I'm going with my gut and my gut is telling me that Young Izuku will be the greatest hero to ever live. Also, I've finished the crib." He says as he places the mattress, fitted with a sheet, and wheels it to Nana's bedroom.

Nana spends the rest of the day by herself after her successor leaves to go to an internship. In that time she spends it coddling Izuku like any new parent would with their child. The young baby soaks up all the attention she gives him, from the simple brushing of her hand through his soft hair or through his tail to the light pats on his back as she feeds him and burps him. She lies down on the couch with her little Saiyajin baby boy on her chest listening to her heartbeat as he sleeps. Her mind wanders to what could have caused him to be sent to their planet, it could be that his home world was destroyed by a dying star or, an evil being had commited genocide against his people and his parents sent him away to save his life. Regardless, she will ensure that he grows up to embody justice and as she places her son in his crib, the saiyan child tightens the grip of his tail around her arm. She smiles softly at the baby before picking him and tucking herself and her infant son in her bed, slowly falling asleep not long after. This is the start of a new chapter in her life, motherhood.