Training with Muten Roshi

"I gotta say, the boy is growing stronger than even Goku was when I trained him." Roshi says to Oolong as they watch a five year old Izuku run along the beach, wearing Roshi's turtle shell and carrying a case of full glass milk bottles as well as a large 5 gallon metal milk barrel that Roshi had borrowed from a dairy farm on the mainland.

"Did you expect anything less of him? The boy's a Saiyan, I'm surprised he isn't bored with running circles around the island over and over again." Oolong responds before sipping from his cup of tea.

"I know, but perhaps it's time to show young Izuku the Kamehameha to see if he learns it just as fast as Goku did. If he does, I have a gift for him. Seeing as Goku is gone and perhaps even dead and reincarnated by this point it's fitting that it goes to him." Roshi stands up from his beach chair before walking over to Izuku, using his cane for assistance. "Alright my boy, how many laps was that?"

"Uh... I lost count after 13." Izuku responds before setting the milk barrel and cartons down on the sand. "What's next, Master Roshi?" Izuku asks in his typical enthusiastic manner flooring Oolong that the boy wants to keep training.

"How are you not tired Izuku? You've been running around the island since sunrise. It's almost time for lunch!" Oolong shouts in surprise as the young saiyan boy turns and looks at him.

"Lunch time already? Oh boy! I'm starved!" Izuku says happily before starting to run towards the house, however Master Roshi places his cane in front of him before he could run too far.

"We'll eat here shortly, but I want to see if you can learn as quickly as you grow in terms of strength. This was a technique that I created a long time ago and that the previous saiyan sent here had learned only after seeing me do it once. I want to show you, the Kamehameha." Izuku turns his head to the side and arches an eyebrow, additionally his tail curls over as if forming a question mark.

"Uh... I thought Mr Turtle was your friend? Why do you want to destroy him?" Izuku asks, since Kamehameha means Turtle Destruction Wave.

"I'm not using it on the turtle Izuku, it's just the name since my title is the Turtle Hermit. It's also a play on words, if you say it quickly it sounds like: total destruction wave."

"I think you lost him." Oolong interjects before getting a clam beamed at him by Roshi himself. "Ha! You missed ya old fart!" Oolong laughs before looking at his mug that had been shattered in his hand before he could realise.

"Hehehehe. He called you an old fart." Izuku giggles innocently causing Roshi to sigh audibly before stabbing his cane into the soft sands.

"Watch and learn my student. Just because I look old and frail doesn't mean I can't kick some serious ass." Izuku once again giggles at this statement before the old hermit clears his throat getting his attention. Squatting down slightly Roshi closes his hands and flexes his muscles. In a flash, Roshi bulks up, flexing more muscles than All Might himself, shocking Izuku off of the back of the turtle he was sitting on. Peeking his head over the turtle, Izuku watches as Roshi extends his arms out in front of him, placing his wrists together and curling his fingers over as if he had an invisible ball. Shifting his weight back and turning his left wrist over his right, he cups the same ball of air by his side. "Kaaaaaa...." Roshi tightens his stance and flexes his arms as Izuku watches on in anticipation. "Meeeeee...." suddenly around his fingers white lightning starts to appear before jaggedly slithering back and forth before connecting with the start point creating a circle. "Haaaaaaaa..." Within the ring of lightning a small blue light forms, about the size of a pea at first but continues to grow in size. "Meeeee..." The ball of light gets progressively bigger and bigger till it becomes flush with Roshi's fingers with light shining through the gaps of his fingers in all directions. "HAAAAAA!!!!" Roshi yells, thrusting his hands forwards, recreating the starting pose and firing the blue beam from his palms out towards the horizon. Izuku watches on mesmerised as the beam flies off in the direction of a barren archipelago before hitting an island and exploding. The horrison is covered in a brilliant blue and white light for several seconds before dissipating gradually. Roshi adjusts his glasses and grins at his protege whose hair has been blown back due to the force of the blast. "Now it's your turn my apprentice. Copy exactly what I did and blast your kamehameha towards the horizon."

"Um.. Well that doesn't look too hard." Izuku sits up from the sand and dusts the sand off of his shorts. Floating to his feet, he marches over to where Roshi had demonstrated the Kamehameha before assuming the same stance. Mimicking the same pose as his master, Izuku repeats the steps that Master Roshi had done to fire the Kamehameha. However, something odd happens when the Ki from Izuku is channeled into the attack, the attack turns an emerald green in his hands instead of the typical blue of the attack. The ball of Ki that forms in Izuku's hands is much much larger than the one Roshi had made. Seeing the size of the attack about to be fired, Roshi quickly runs to Oolong before grabbing the pig and taking cover behind the lawn chair. "Kame... Hame... ha!!!!!!" Izuku shouts as he repeats the same motion that Roshi did, thrusting his hands forwards and unleashing the blast at the horizon. A massive explosion covers the entire horrizon shocking the old master and the shape shifter as Izuku just stares at the pretty colors that he created. When the light dies down Roshi walks over to where Izuku was standing then bonks him on the head with his cane.

"Ow! What was that for! I did it exactly like you said!" He protests turning to Roshi with croc tears in his eyes.

"Because you used too much power, you destroyed the entire archipelago, learning some restraint will do you good." Roshi chastises before Oolong walks over and kicks Roshi in the shin.

"Lay off you old coot, he's five and you didn't even show him how to hold back, you said to copy you so he did." Oolong takes Izuku's side with the young saiyan swiping Roshi's cane then starts swinging it at him for getting hit.

"Alright alright! I'm sorry. Now, how about a reward for you for learning and progressing so quickly?" Izuku stops in his tracks before turning and locking eyes with Roshi. The old man smiles seeing the innocent excitement in Izukus face and without wasting any more time Roshi clears his throat before shouting. "NIMBUS!!!!!!" Izuku quickly covers his ears hearing the yelling. Before he can question why Roshi yelled, a strange yellow streak flies through the sky before bending and circling the island. "Ah so there you are. Come on get down here and meet your new rider." Roshi says to the golden cloud.

"What's this?"

"This is Nimbus, and enchanted cloud that can only be ridden by those pure of heart, and theres nothing more pure than the innocence of a child. All you need to do is jump on top and lean forwards to control it." Roshi explains before picking up Izuku and setting him on the cloud.

"Hehehe. It's soft." Izuku says bouncing on the cloud as if it was his bed.

"It's the fastest thing on earth and you can tell it where to go. Plus, it wont let you fall off. It's yours now." Roshi adjusts his glasses as Izuku sprawls out on the cloud admiring the softness. "Now, I think that's enough training for today, go on back home your mom needs to take you to the doctors today remember?"

"Oh yeah. We get food afterwards. Thanks Master Roshi!" Izuku hops up to a standing position before bowing to Master Roshi and taking off on Nimbus.

"He reminds me of Goku when he was that age."

"Yeah, it's a shame he never took the Phoenix tears to become immortal. I'm just glad you got some use out of them. I still have a couple in case Izuku wants them."

"Didn't that old flaming chicken die because it ate poisoned seeds?"

"I think so, but that old bird, a phoenix it'll be back eventually."

"You've been saying that for 50 years Roshi."

"Shut it pig."

In Mustafu:

"Uh... Well then. That's interesting." Nana says staring at Izuku who is standing on a cloud. "Are you flying or actually on the cloud?" She asks her boy.

"I'm on the cloud. Master Roshi says if you're pure of heart or something you can sit on it." Nana raises an eyebrow before picking up her son and taking a seat on the cloud, finding herself able to sit on it.

"This feels weird, and my butt is wet." Nana says moving her hand through the cloud.

"It is a cloud Momma, they're all water."

"I... Yeah you're right. Ok then enough dilly dallying let's go to your doctors appointment... How do you drive this thing?"

"All Master Roshi said is to tell it where to go or just lean."

"Ok then... can't be too hard can it?"

It was very hard to control.