An Old Friend of Gran Torino.

"Well, it seems you've gotten yourself into more trouble than you can handle, Nana. Are you sure you can care for this alien child?" The elderly voice of an old bearded master asks no one in particular as he watches the news segment on his television. "It's been a long time since a Saiyan has lived on earth. I hope she can handle him. Pig! Grab M'Dick! We're going to Mustafu!"

"Please tell me you mean the submarine."

"Eh-He-Heh!" The old bearded hermit laughs hysterically as they prepare to make the journey to mainland Japan.

Meanwhile:

"Ow! Izuku! That's my hair!" Toshinori protests as the baby boy yanks at his hair as hard as he can, nearly ripping it off the poor 3rd year's scalp.

"I told you to tie back your hair Toshinori, He grabs and yanks anything that he can reach. He even grabbed Mitten's poor tail and yanked him across the floor. Now the cat won't even go near him when he's awake." Nana says as she pets the white pawed black cat that is rubbing up against her legs.

"Well, I thought the brat would have destroyed the place by now, but I'm also interested in why there is a bottle shaped hole in the wall over there?" The older Gran Torino questions poking his cane at the hole in the wall.

"I think that you should just watch this, Toshi? Can you rub Izuku's tail backwards from point to base against his fur?" Nana asks, Toshinori sighs before dragging his hand down the black fur of Izuku's tail. Feeling the fur be pushed against it's normal direction, he squirms trying to get away from the discomfort of his tail being pet wrong. Unable to get away from what is causing him the discomfort, his tail then moves sporadically like that of an annoyed cat before managing to free itself from Toshinori's hand. It then swings back violently and smacks Toshinori, the force of the impact causes Toshinori to be sent through the window and off of the balcony leaving Izuku now floating in the air surrounded by a light green aura.

"He apparently can levitate, doesn't like his tail being stroked in the wrong direction and was strong enough to hit a baby bottle so hard it embedded itself in the wall. He hit Toshinori through the window 10 feet away and all the way to the ground. He's also cost me the security deposit on my apartment." Nana explains in an exasperated manner before taking a seat in her recliner.

"Well, I have some interesting news. We've discovered what he is but not where he's from and an old friend of mine has gotten in touch saying that he's on his way to Mustafu today. He's a geezer like myself but he's the best martial artist on the planet. Kame Sennin but you might remember him by a different name." Gran Torino says as he hobbles on his cane over to the sofa across from Nana and climbs up the chair to have a seat.

"Master Roshi? That old hermit? He trained my master in Martial Arts, you remember Daigoro Banjo right?" Nana questions before being handed Izuku back to her by Toshinori who then heads off to the bathroom to try to fix his torn up hair.

"Oh I remember him, He used to use those black whips to lift up girl's skirts when we were in High School. Besides that, Roshi knew a similar boy that came from the stars almost 150 years ago. About the same time quirk possesses were out numbering average humans. He should be here soon, depending on if he's using his submarine." Almost as soon as he finished speaking the sound of a wooden cane on the front door of nana's apartment was heard. Toshinori gets up from his seat and opens the door. On the other side of the door is an elderly man holding a purple staff, dressed in shorts and a hawaian themed shirt. Around his neck on a large necklace was an orange crystal ball with three stars on it.

"Torino. You old coot. How've ya been!" The old man greets as he waves to the ex hero. Behind Master Roshi is a pig-faced man who looks bored out of his mind with Roshi's antics.

"It's been far too long, old friend, tell me are you still tricking students into bringing hot chicks to your island." Torino grins as he invites his friend inside Nana's home without asking Nana first.

"Old perverts. Ugh." She scoffs hearing them.

"It's been a long time since I've had a student but I'm here about the alien kid, So tell me. He has a tail? Ridiculously strong? Come to earth in a spherical spaceship?" Roshi questions as he hobbles over to Nana to get a good look at the sleeping saiyan child.

"Yes to all three, He's strong enough to send my apprentice through the drywall and door with a flick of his tail." Nana says pointing to the damaged drywall. "The spaceship was spherical in shape and had a single word on the inside of it, Saiyajin. I'm guessing that is the race he is a part of."

"Oh you got that right. This little runt here is a Saiyan all right. Not just any saiyan, I sense an unbridled and limitless potential within him. The question is, why was he sent here? World Domination? Or to escape a planetary cataclysm much like the last Saiyan sent to Earth. A saiyan by the name of Kakarotto or as we called him. Son Goku. There is one thing I should warn you of. Never. And I mean NEVER. Let him view the Full Moon." Roshi warns, his sunglasses reflecting the light of the apartment as he looks up to lock eyes with Nana.

"Or what? He'll turn into a version of King Kong with a giant tail?" Nana laughs but Roshi continues his stern look at the new mother. "Oh my god you're not joking."

"Son Goku killed his adoptive father on accident having turned into an Oozaru from looking at the full moon. The power of that giant monkey could wipe out all life on earth however, the boy that you cradle in your arms is hundreds of times stronger than Goku was at that age. I can feel his powers growing with every moment that passes. His inner Ki is astronomical... Almost like... no that can't be right." Roshi turns and strokes his beard in thought.

"Like what?" Toshinori questions.

"Around 90 years ago there was a Saiyan warrior that came to earth. He was exiled by the Saiyan King before their planet was destroyed by a horribly tyrant. That Saiyan's name was Broly, and much like this baby, his power grew with every passing moment. My old friend Vegeta said that he was a prodigy even among saiyans. It took the combined might of two warrior gods to defeat him but they spared his life. He was in his 40s and that was almost 100 years ago. I feel like there is a likely chance that that baby boy is the reincarnation of the Legendary Super Saiyan, Broly. If what I'm thinking is the case, his power will be unmatched and that baby is the strongest being on earth. Saiyans are a magnificent and terrifying race of warriors and prodigies and that mewling suckling infant is one of the strongest beings in the universe." Roshi explains.

"Enough with the theatrics Roshi. I don't think that the brat is the reincarnation of Broly of all people. If anything he's probably the reincarnated Goku. He's probably died by now and has been reborn." The pig man says setting a kettle of tea on the kotatsu in the center of the room.

"Oh shut up Oolong. You can't even sense Ki and your entire gimmick is that you can shapeshift. You also wasted a wish on a magical wish granting dragon on Panties. Panties! You could have wished for a girlfriend you stupid pig." Gran Torino chastises smacking the pig man with his cane.