01

" Honey, wake up its time for school!" I hear my mother yell.

Groaning, I push the covers off of me and walk into my bathroom. Brushing my teeth, I go to my closet to look for an outfit. Throwing on something quick, I spit my toothpaste out and rinse my mouth. Grabbing all of my school essentials, I get my phone and text kian.

Me: Kian, im just finished getting ready come pick me up

KiKi: kk

Kian is my best friend. He's like a brother to me. I've known him since I was little. I go downstairs and sit on the stool in front of the counter. My parents are divorced so I live with my mom. Our house is really big, and my dad lives in a big house too.

" You gonna eat?" I see that she is making eggs, and bacon.

" Um, i'll take some bacon." I say nonchalantly.

I took two pieces of bacon, one for me and one for kian.

" So, how's school going?"

" Fine, I guess."

I lied. I was kinda failing. I have a D im biology.

" What's I guess."

" It's I guess."

" Ok, but make sure you maintain good grades."

" I'll try." I say. 

" So, am I going to dad's house this weekend?"

" Yup. The same as usual."

" Cool."

I hear a car horn. I get off the stool and get my backpack. I kiss my mom on the cheek and go outside.

" Bye, mom!" I close the door and wave at kian. I get in the car and hand him the piece of bacon.

" Its 80 degrees outside and your wearing that?"

" Yes, I was rushing."

We both live in LA and me and kian live like 10 minutes away from each other.

" Well, I like it."

" Of course you do."

We drive out of my driveway and drive off to school.

" So, you going to your dad's house this weekend?"

" Um, yeah why?"

" I was just asking. I was gonna ask if we could hang, but we'll just facetime or something."

" Cool."

Kian parks in an open spot and we get out of the car with our bookbags.

" See you at lunch."

" Okay."

I go to my locker and put in my combination. I get my stuff for my first 3 classes. History, french, and biology. I close my locker and see kian leaning on my locker neighbors locker.

" What?" I smile.

" Nothing."

" Bye." I wave as I make my way to history.

I sit my books down at my usual spot.

" Ok, class take out the homework."

I open my binder and take out the homework. I pass it to the person in front of me and it goes up to the front.

" Ok, so today we will review--"

He's interrupted by Dylan, the school's bad boy. Every girl in this school crave him. I dont though. He's went out with half of the girls here, and I heard that he justs takes you out, dates you for a a month or so, then breaks up with you.