03

I wake up super early to dye my hair. I go in my bathroom and get the hair dye. I decided that I wanted to dye my ends. Half of it my natural hair color which is dark brown,  and the ends a light brown.

**30 minutes later**

After I finish I put on a bonnet and go back to bed.

**time lapse**

I wake up at I get up and put on a red plaid flannel, some jean shorts then black leggings, and some boots. After I play with my hair a little, I get my bookbag and walk downstairs.

" Hi, honey--"

She looks shocked. Chuckling a little, she puts her hands on her hips, eyeing me down.

" Hey mom."

She comes over to me and starts to touch my hair. Tending to it like a fragile item.

" What happened?" She asks.

" I dyed it." I shrug.

" Oh god." She says rolling her eyes.

"Least you could do was curl the ends." She chimes.

" No, mom. I want it all to be straight." I chuckle.

" So, tonight I wont be home for a few hours." She says making her toast and grabbing her coffee.

" Why?" I say chomping on my cereal.

" Date." She says looking down as she butters her toast.

" With Tommy?'' I ask.

" Yes..with Tommy." She says huffing.

All I do is hum in response. I've talked to Tommy a couple of times and I don't like him. I've never really liked any guy my mom has brought home. I miss my REAL father.

"Aiden, I can't be hung on your dad forever." She says turning to me.

"Figures. You are the one who wanted the divorce." I say mumbling the last part.

"Aiden." She says sternly.

"Yes?" I say giving her a look.

"Don't try to blame me for the divorce. Your father was-"

"I don't even want to talk about it. I gotta go, bye mom." I say grabbing my bag and walking towards the door.

" And come home at 3:00." She yells before I close the door.

" Ok." I yell back.

I leave my house and I start walking. I walk and hear walking behind me. I stop and walk, I hear the footsteps again. I turn around and see Dylan.

" Oh my god." he says shocked.

" What?"

" Your hair. Its..different." He says smiling a little.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder. I didnt say anything because I kinda didnt mind. He has a black short sleeve shirt that shows all his tattoos. Both of his arms were covered in ink and it my mind wander to what made him want them and the stories behind them.

" Where's your car?" I ask.

" Um, it's at the shop." He says scratching the back of his neck.

" And by that you mean your dad grounded you from it." I say.

" How did you know?" He says chuckling.

" I have a brother." I say in a duh tone.

" Name?" He asks.