02

Waking up to my alarm clock, I get up and brush my teeth. Checking my phone, I notice a text  from kian.

Kiki: im 5 minutes away from ur casa🖤

I spit  my toothpaste out and go to my closet. I look for clothes and find a quick outfit. Throwing on a sweater, jeans, and boots, I grab my bag and put my phone and things into it. Throwing my curly hair into a bun, I walk downstairs and out the door. Kian pulls up and I get in the car.

" Hi."

" Hey, starfish."

" Oh lord."

He drives off and we speed to school.

" Why are you going so fast?" I ask holding onto to the top handle bar thing.

" Because I dont wanna be late." He says in a duh tone.

" Since, when did you care about being on time?" I ask chuckling.

" Good point." He says before parking the car.

Getting out of the car, I see dylan get out of his, and I wave. Kian quickly pulls my hand down sternly.

" What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows at him.

" He's getting to you. Stay away from him." He says in a hush tone.
" Whatever.'' I say as I roll my eyes.

I go to my locker and get my stuff for my class, and as I'm closing my locker, I hear a voice.

"Hey." He says leaning on a locker.

Jumping a little, I put my hand over my chest.

"You scared the shit out of me."

" Wanna walk to history together?" He asks.

Why the hell was he acting so nice? I literally met him yesterday.

"Sure." I say.

The bell rings and students scatter to class, leaving me and Dylan alone.

" So why dont you want a boyfriend?" He says looking down at me.

" I just dont." I shrug.

Thats when all of a sudden, he lightly pins me to a locker, getting closer and closer to my ear.

"W-we should be getting to class, we'll be late." I stutter.

" He won't be there anyway, he's always late. You should really get one. Someone who can give you what you want, I can give you what you want baby. All you have to do is ask." He whispers seductively.

Backing up away from me, he walks away, leaving me hot and bothered. I collect myself before going to class.

** Skips to Lunch**

I get a slice of pizza and sit with kian. As I sit, I start to rub my back a little. It's been hurting ever since me and Dylan's...interaction.

"What's wrong?" He asks concerned.

" This morning I hurt my back on the lockers." I say.

" How?" He asks.

" I got pushed." I say trying to avoid this conversation.

" Thats not you. You would have got in a fight."

" Can we drop it? It's nothing, I'm fine." I say sternly.

" It was dylan wasn't it?" He says angrily.

" Kian, its fine." I say trying to assure him.

Kian whips out of his chair and walks over to Dylan's table. Following him, I already have a bad gut feelings.