Chapter 4 (The Age Old Friendship)

Being with Jihoon, it was Junkyu's second time to wake up before him. The action was pretty unusual for him, but he got too excited to sleep. The four of his friends, who were the closest to him, would come over for the first time in their new apartment, for a whole day!

Junkyu quickly took a shower. While coming out of the washroom, he saw Jihoon sound asleep. Without disturbing his sleep, Junkyu decided to look at the other rooms and clean or organize them if needed.

Junkyu was glad that Jihoon became more tolerable and considerate. After the last fight they had, Jihoon had been really sweet with his words. He still maintained his personal space, but he stopped acting like Junkyu didn't exist. And it was Jihoon who suggested Junkyu to invite his friends over as the said boy was really gloomy living away from his loved ones.

Junkyu checked the rooms and arranged them a little. He even cleaned off some dust. Since Junkyu struggled to cook, Jihoon decided to cook for their meals, but in exchange, Junkyu had to do all the cleaning. They easily managed each one's jobs perfectly.

Once Junkyu was done cleaning, he went to the kitchen. Jihoon kept the kitchen neat and clean. He also had storage for necessary groceries all the time. No unclean dishes were seen in the sink.

'Jihoonie's such a husband material!' Junkyu thought. It was funny how he was indeed Jihoon's husband. But the older seemed to be reluctant to admit that.

Junkyu was cleaning the couches on the living room when he heard someone talking from behind, "Look at the excited boy, waking up this fast and cleaning the furniture!"

Jihoon was drying his hair with a towel as he said that. He had a cheeky smile on his face. Junkyu flashed a grin in return.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Jihoon asked. Since it was a day in Junkyu's favour, he wanted to make dishes of Junkyu's choice.

Junkyu thought a little. Since they would have heavy meal as lunch, Junkyu decided to make pancakes. But he wanted to help cooking it as well.

"Jihoonie, can I come help you?" he asked. Jihoon, who still didn't know what Junkyu wanted to have, allowed him.

"Let's go make pancakes for us!" Junkyu cheered.

Both of them started working smoothly. Junkyu kept bringing whatever's needed and Jihoon kept mixing them together. The cooking procedure would've ended without any chaos if Junkyu didn't think of an idea.

As he was handling the flour, he had some on his fingers. To Jihoon's surprise, Junkyu suddenly called him and touched Jihoon's tip of nose with his dirty index finger.

Once he saw the white tip of Jihoon's nose due to flour, he started laughing.

"You look like Rudolph, only white instead of red!"

Jihoon's mischievous self became awakened at that and he quickly brushed his dirty hand on Junkyu's cheeks, making it white with flour.

Junkyu tried to avoid it on reflex, but couldn't. Jihoon started laughing as well when he saw Junkyu's face.

"Haha, look at you now!" he joked. Junkyu smirked and took some flour in his hand. Jihoon started running when he saw that. Junkyu kept chasing him afterwards.