Chapter 5 (An Oblivious Past)

A romantic honeymoon might sound really interesting to a newly married couple, but for Jihoon and Junkyu's case, they took the term as a well-deserved vacation for the two of them. They were, in no way, less excited than anyone, because hanging out at the beach, be it on an actual honeymoon or not, really excited them.

They arrived at the hotel arranged for them near noon. The room was spacious, with a double bed. None of them minded, because they were used to sleeping together. They left their baggage and headed out to have lunch.

"The meals here are great!" Jihoon exclaimed once they were done. They were on their way back to the hotel room, "This is such a nice spot for a vacation!" he continued. Junkyu, who was following him from behind, agreed with him.

The sun wasn't as strong, so they decided to go to the beach. Junkyu excitedly took his stuff and went to the washroom to change.

Junkyu came out, wearing a full sleeved black surfing wetsuit and neon green shorts. His well-proportioned body shape was emphasized in that tight fit of his.

And Jihoon, by all means, had a hard time comprehending that look. He always saw Junkyu in baggy clothes, never saw him in a tight wear or in shorts. So, when he actually understood what a model like figure his husband effortlessly had, he gulped. Because, he indeed was attracted to Junkyu at that moment.

"Let's go to the beach!!" Junkyu excitedly clapped. Jihoon looked in amazement as the sensual aura surrounding Junkyu suddenly changed by an overwhelming cuteness. The duality felt unreal to him.

He said nothing, rather followed suit to change into the same clothes, in orange shorts instead of neon green ones.

When the two boys reached the beach, Junkyu wasted no time jumping into the water. He flapped and jumped continuously amongst the strong waves. Jihoon joined him soon after.

Junkyu splashed the saline water in Jihoon's direction as soon as the latter set foot in water. Jihoon, initially startled by such actions, overcame that and attacked Junkyu with even more aggressive splashes of water. But he was off guard by a giant hit of wave. He looked up and saw Junkyu struggling the same way as him. He laughed at how tangled they looked compared to the waves.

Junkyu barely stood up when another giant wave made him fall. Jihoon laughed hard watching Junkyu stumble, only to fall face down in water himself a few seconds later. When they managed to regain their balance, another idea came to Jihoon's mind.

He rushed to Junkyu and picked him up, to his protest, as he threw him in the water moments after.

"Park Jihoon!" A muffled scream from Junkyu was heard. Jihoon ran back, as Junkyu tried to chase him to take revenge afterwards. But the two of them only fell down due to the strong waves.

Playing in the water for a while, Junkyu became tired.

"I'm so tired!!" he whined. He literally put his arms on his waist and was heavily breathing. Jihoon felt sympathetic watching him. So, he pulled Junkyu up and put Junkyu's arm around his shoulder to drag him up.

"You're such an old man!" Jihoon teased. Junkyu was way too exhausted to protest.

Suddenly, something caught Junkyu's eyes.

"Look! Jihoon! There's a tiny crab!!" Junkyu pointed towards the wet sand nearby and ran towards it.

'To think this guy was tired as hell only moments ago!' Jihoon thought, watching a hyped Junkyu.