Chapter 6 (The Second Kiss)

Someone’s continuous soft poking on his cheeks woke Junkyu up from his peaceful slumber. Junkyu adjusted his vision with the morning sunlight before looking for the reason that woke him up.

He was met with Park Jihoon, who probably woke up a long time ago, because he had taken shower and dressed up. Junkyu remembered the last night’s events and felt warm in his heart as he recalled Jihoon hugging him to sleep while saying small ‘I love you's to him. However, Jihoon didn’t bring anything up and acted pretty normal.

Well, a lot sweeter than usual.

“Junkyu yah, wake up and wash up soon! Let’s make up for last night and go to the city market today!” He beamed. Junkyu wondered whether it was a good idea to act like he didn’t hear anything last night or not, but watching the hyped up Jihoon, he decided to stay silent for a while.

“Why city market though?” he spoke. The blanket was still covering him as a whole, making him seem like a sleepy koala in a burrito.

“Don’t you wanna buy gifts for your sister?” Jihoon said. He knew how much Junkyu loved his noona. Buying her gifts would probably be his foremost wish.

“Yeah!! I have to buy gifts for mom, dad, mother-in-law, father-in-law, Jeongwoo and my friends also!!” Junkyu said, counting the number of people with his fingers. Jihoon found that extremely cute.

“You have so many in your list already. But I can’t see myself among them!” Jihoon playfully sulked. Junkyu looked at him in confusion, because Jihoon never acted that way.

“Hurry up and have a shower now, Kyu,” Jihoon said, dragging him by the blanket to make him stand. Junkyu played hard to get, but Jihoon was stronger. So, he quickly pulled Junkyu and held him by the shoulder to make him stand.

“Good now!”

Junkyu walked to his luggage and took out a random shirt. However, Jihoon interrupted him.

“How about you wear dresses of my choice today?” Jihoon suggested. He then approached and chose an oversized blue striped sweater with black jeans. He noticed it in Junkyu’s closet before, and he imagined Junkyu in it. He decided that it would suit him great.

(A/N- okay, I know it's old but just look at him!! Doesn't he look so adorable??)

Junkyu agreed to wear it, since wearing oversized clothes made him feel comfortable.

After showering, Junkyu came out of the washroom. He was looking even better than Jihoon imagined in those clothes. He was staring at Junkyu for a long time. Junkyu noticed it and felt shy all over again.