•New girl•

A lot of people don't like me, and I wouldn't be surprised if a book was written about me, even the readers would dislike my character too.

However, there's a lot that goes into me that a lot of people don't see on the surface.

While some books or movies may portray my character by adding a sad storyline like London Tipton having daddy issues, Regina George being neglected by her mom, and Blair Waldorf having both mommy and daddy issues.

I was different.

My family, as you would've guessed, is super-rich.

My dad is a Politician running for mayor this year and my mom runs the biggest fashion magazine of today's generation.

My mom and dad both have accumulated millions of dollars even reaching The hot 100 in our local financial magazine.

However, despite being so wealthy, they still devote their off time to being full-time parents to me and my little brother, Max.

So why does one act the way I act? Why does one treat her friends the way I do?

That's a story for another time but speaking of friends, Kylie managed to get the information I had asked for.

Madison is originally from Michigan. Her mom now works as a personal assistant at some no-name company I never cared to remember while her Dad left them at a young age for a younger woman.

Kylie told me all this with no emotion and I wondered how she got that information out of Madison on the first day.

She must be a blabbermouth.

Kylie also told me Madison has a little brother around the same age as little max and I hoped they never cross paths.

The information I got about Madison wasn't interesting but what I found out from Candice was.

As usual, Candice the blonde bimbo still managed to outsmart Kylie with no effort.

Madison did find Zack Zeigler cute and Candice only found out because Madison asked her about it.

"Really, what did she say?" I asked over the phone

"Well...I was at the locker and from the corner of my eye I saw a shadow, I was so startled Liv, you have no idea, so um, Madison comes to me and says "what do you know about Zack and I said "omg you like him" and she blushed--"

"That bitch!" I yelled

"I know right, wait aren't we friends with her?" Candice asked uncertainly

"Of course not! Are you stupid?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yay! I knew it, I was really surprised you asked her to sit with us and now Kylie thinks you're replacing her"

Oh really now?

"Maybe I am, who knows" I rolled my eyes

"Yeah" Candice trailed off "so what are you gonna do about Madison? She's planning on maybe asking Zack to the perfect dance"

Wtf

"What?"

"I know, that's so crazy right?"

I hung up.

I started screaming so loud until my door burst open and my mom's figure stood inside my room, staring at me in shock.

"What happened are you okay?" she asked

"Yes, just found out I might be getting a B for my science test" I lied "it's whatever though, I'll talk to Mr. Durant about it"