•Finding Madison•

The week went very slowly and I started to think it was because Kylie couldn't find a date for Madison and it was now Friday.

I was throwing a party today at my house since mom and dad decided to go for a short vacation which they normally do when work was overwhelming.

Max was sleeping over at Aunt Jennie so he could hang out with his best friend Patrick for the weekend so I had the house completely to myself.

The perfect dance is next week Friday and Madison needed a date before then. I invited Candice, Kylie, and Madison over to prepare for the party early together.

"That's what you guys are wearing?" Madison asked in disbelief as he looked at me in my golden mini dress with gold straps heels.

I nodded happily while looking at her outfit which looked like a dress the little riding hood would wear.

Is she going to church?

"That's what you're wearing?" I asked the same question which made her a little self-conscious as she examined it thoughtfully.

"Well, my mom got it for me yesterday for the party" Madison replied innocently

"Well, you don't have to wear everything your mom tells you to wear, do you even buy your clothes?" I asked with a raised eyebrow

Madison shook her head and I rolled my eyes.

How old are you?

"Kylie!" I called out. Kylie emerged from the bathroom holding an eyebrow pencil in her hand.

"What?" She asked, I gestured to Madison and her eyes grew big then a giggle escaped her lips.

"Madison you can't wear that, you look like you're going to church" She spoke truthfully and I was happy Madison heard it somehow, not from me but at least she heard it.

"Well I don't have any clothes" Madison replied in a soft voice

"Don't worry, we'll find something for you." I started looking through my wardrobe and sighed dramatically

"You look like a size 10, I only have 0-3 you should ask Kylie"

Kylie's face fell when I said that but she didn't say anything. She walked over to her bag full of optional clothes before throwing Madison her purple silk dress

"Are you going to wear those shoes?" Kylie asked

"Yes?" Madison responded quietly

"Oh god, take these" I took some old purple wedges and handed them to her "you can keep it, I'm sure you don't own any heels," I added

"Really? Thank you" Madison beamed happily

"Candice will be back with the Starbucks then we will do something about your hair" I pointed out, watching her happy smile fade away.

What? She looks like a mess.

***

"Oh my god, did the whole school show up?" Kylie asked me when the party started and all the popular students from hill view and around the neighborhood started crowding in the living room.

Everyone who is anyone was here. The jocks, the cheerleaders, the wannabes, and even the kids with famous parents filled the house.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" Candice came rushing to us uncomfortably in her heels

"Zack just pulled in the driveway" Candice informed and my eyes grew large with shock.

"What?" I said in disbelief