Thomas: Caught in the act

I sat in a tree in the deadheads hiding from my boyfriend, Thomas. Me and the Gladers decided to take a break and play hide and seek, Thomas was the seeker.

Newt was in his hut, Chuck was under frys table, Minho stood behind a twig, Alby was up the tower, Clint and Jeff were in the slammers, Winston pretended to be a pig, frypan was in a barrel, Teresa was another seeker and Gally....Gally just stood in the middle of the Glade.

"Found ya, Chuck!" Thomas yelled. He and Teresa soon found everyone but me and frypan.

"Found you, y/n!" Teresa laughed.
"Aww! I was so close to winning!" I jumped out the tree and walked out with Teresa talking about something.

All of a sudden, somebody grabbed my waist, twirling me around and pulling me into them. It was Thomas. Teresa giggled
"Bye lovebirds"
"Shuck off, you sarcastic twat!" I said, jokingly.

I turned back to Thomas. He kissed me and said: "Hey baby, I guess Teresa found you?"
"Yeah, I heard you found chuck"
"Mhm." He smiled and nodded before kissing me again. My arms snaked around his neck and his hands fell on my arse.

I gasped.
"Wanna take this to our hut?" He asked. I just nodded. He picked me and and walked over to our hut. He pushed me up against the wall and continued to make out with me.

I let him be more dominant as he like that and gave him and entrance to my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth for a while until he pulled away and he moved over me to the bed.

I pulled off my shirt and he pulled off his v-neck. He trailed kisses on my neck making my breathing become sharp and heavy. He unclasped my bra and pulled off his bottoms. Just as he was about to take off my jeans there was a creak.

Our heads immediately snapped towards the door. Chuck was stood there.
"Chuck...?" Thomas asked. His face had the expression of 'don't tell newt or Alby' mixed with 'oh shit'. Chuck looked like he had just seen all our heads chopped off and he had gone pale
"ALBYYYYY!!! NEWTTTTT!!!! ......I THINK IM GOING BLINDDDDD!!!"  He screamed running out of our hut, slamming the door shut.

I facepalmed myself and put my bra and shirt back on
"We were just getting to the good bit too.." Thomas mumbled. I laughed
"Maybe we can finish when he's asleep" I smiled. Thomas smiled back, as I left the room, leaving Thomas to explain.