Minho: Storm

We were walking in the scorch towards the mountains when my boyfriend, Minho, turned and said to me, "do you think there will be people there?"
"Nope. I think there will be ponies and rainbows and clouds that say, 'welcome to the safe haven!' Anyone else think that?" I responded. Most of the boys nodded
"Ok. Sarcasm. Like it. But never do it again." Minho huffed, annoyed.
"Dude, look at that!" Thomas gasped, running up the sand hill. I looked at Newt, who was on my left side, then back at Thomas. We ran up with him, falling over multiple times making Minho laugh.

We finally caught up with Thomas. "Hey, y/n?" Teresa whispered
"Yeah?"
"Clap"
"What?"
"Clap"
"Why?"
"Just do it, 3. 2. 1, go!" We both started clapping.
"What that shuck are you doing?" Newt asked. We continued clapping. I was trying to walk down to where Teresa was, but I fell and rolled down the hill. I heard laughter. I smiled and sat up.

"Come on, baby, get up" Minho said, pulling me up. I brushed the sand off me and smiled at Minho. He kissed me on the forehead.

We continued walking. We decided to stop for the night and take a break.

*

I woke up to the sound of thunder. "Hey, guys. Wake up!" I called. The group got up and looked towards the flashing lights in the sky. "Oh, shit. RUN!" Thomas yelled. We started running towards a building with a metal door. Just as Teresa and Fry got to it, there was a loud crack from the sky and a scream. Minho. I turned and saw him on the floor. "Minho!" I yelled. Me and Thomas ran back for him. I grabbed one of his arms, while Thomas got the other. We quickly dragged him into the building. Aris turned on a torch.

"Minho, baby, wake up" I mumbled  cupping his face, kneeling down next to him. Thomas lightly slapped his forehead. We all looked at him. "Hey, he woke up, atlease" he shrugged. I immediately turned to Minho. "Oh, you're alive!" I sighed in relief, before pulling him into a hug.

"Shield your eyes everyone." Minho said. Everyone looked away. Minho held my chin and kissed me.