Sam: Pregnacy

I woke up and ran to the bathroom, throwing up for the 3rd time tonight. I heard shuffles from the other room and felt someone pull some hair out of my face. Sam. "Hey, y/n..." he said softly.
"Hey, Sammy."
"I'm gonna book you a doctor's appointment, this is the 9th time you've thrown up in 3 days"
"I'm alright, Sammy, it's just a bug"
"We don't know that. You could have some sort of disease or-"
"Just because I have been hugging the  toilet everyday this week does not mean I have a disease" I mumbled.
"Still, I'm booking you one and scrapping all mine, yours and Dean's plans for the next week until you're better, okay?" He smiled at me. I nodded and stood up, putting the toilet lid down and flushing. I brushed my teeth while Sam wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulders and neck.

*

I woke up to Sam calling my name.
"Y/n, baby, we need to go to the doctors." He kissed my forehead. I got out of bed and got some clothes from the drawers. Some jeans, a white shirt and a black blazer. I put some trainers on and left with the boys.

We got into the Impala. Dean looked at me. "You realise you could be pregnant?"
"Dean!" I sighed, annoyed.
"What? I mean, you had sex right? Sammy clearly didn't use protection and you're not on the pill, so you could be pregnant!" Dean reasoned. I rubbed my forehead and sighed, "Dean, I'm not pregnant. It it probably just a stomach flew or something, yes me and Sam have....done that....but I could be negative!"

*

I walked out of the doctors office and straight past the boys. They followed me out asking all sorts of questions. We were on our way to Bobby, who was with Cas, to tell them we can't work this week.

"Why not?" Cas asked.
"Y/ns not well and she won't tell us what the doctor said." Dean huffed. Sammy was next to me, his arm around my shoulders, looking at me concerned, as I started at my shoes.

"Y/n, love...come over 'ere and tell 'ol Bobby." Bobby said to me, "I swear to god if any of you idjits earwig I'm gonna give y'all a noggin!" He glared at the boys. He pulled me up and walked me into the other room.

"I'm pregnant Bobby...it's Sammys...I don't know what to do or what to tell them." I looked down and started crying. "Shh, shh, shh, it's ok" Bobby said, pulling me into a gentle hug. He stroked my hair and said, "You want me to do it with you?" I shook my head. "Ok.." he whispered softly, wiping a tear from my cheek.

We walked back into the room and all the boys gave me a sympathetic look. Sam stood up and walked over, "what's wrong, baby?" I looked at Bobby who nodded, "if your ready, doll." I sucked in a shakey breath.

"I'm pregnant, Sammy.." Sam's face lit up with joy. "YOU HEAR THAT DEAN?!"
"I HEARD IT SAMMY!" They cheered and jumped into a hug. I chuckled and sniffled, wiping a tear from my cheek. "Congrats, Y/n." Castiel smiled, hugging me, "thanks, assbutt."