Thomas: Angry Sex

I sat against a tree as my pissed off boyfriend, Thomas, walked away from me. Teresa walked over
"What was that about?"
"He's mad at me because I've been helping Newt and Minho out with stuff and he thinks I like them, not him"
"Assumptions, ey?"
"Yeah.."

We continued to talk and mess about with sticks while Thomas just sat next to Chuck, who was talking him to death.

"MASSIVE ASS SPIDER!!" Teresa screamed out of nowhere. I looked at when she's looking and saw a massive huntsman spider. I jumped up and ran off with her.
"Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!" I choked, as I walked towards the slammers with Teresa.

I tripped on a rock and fell, but somebody caught me. I stood up and turned around
"Thank you-" Thomas was there, like he had just appeared our of nowhere.

He had a light grip on my biceps. His grip found his way to my wrist and he pulled me with him into the deadheads.

Once we were a couple minutes into the forest he pushed me against a tree and kissed me, harshly. I returned his kiss, letting his hands slide down to my waist. He pulled me closer to him, not breaking the kiss.

He moved down to my jaw and left light marks down to my collarbone.
"Arms up" he said, quite sternly.
I lifted my arms up, allowing him to pull my shirt off and drop it on the floor. He immediately went back to kissing me.

My arms snaked around his neck and my hands got a small handful of hair and lightly tugged at it.

He moved down to my breasts and I saw his eyebrows furrowing.
"What?" I asked
"Why won't It come off?"
"What won't come off?"
"Your bra, it won't come off" he was trying to unclip it from the back.

I chuckled and pulled it off, over my head
"It's a sports bra, sweetheart" I said
"Oh" he smirked. He kissed my boobs and licked circles around my nipple. My breath hitched. He knew what he was doing. He made his way down my stomach until he got to my trousers. He pulled them off, along with my knickers.

In one smooth move, he managed to kick his off, too.

He flipped me around, so, I was facing the tree. He shoved two fingers into me, and started pumping them in and out. I moan Thomas's name over and over. He continuously hit my g-spot, and that made me throw my head back onto his shoulder. His other hand was wrapped around my lower abdomen as he kissed me neck. He went faster and faster until I came over his fingers.

He turned me to face him and picked me up, pushing me against the tree. With no warning or hesitation, he rammed into me. I cried in pain, but that pain soon became pleasure.

He continued to thrust in and out of me. I tried to tell him I was about to cum, but, I couldn't as my throat went raw from screaming his name. We came at the same time. My legs were shaking.

He pulled out of me, breathless.
"If that's what sex is like when we're mad at each other, then I don't mind arguing." Thomas breathed into my ear.

I smiled and put my clothes back on, so did he
"Sorry for yelling at you" he said, as we sat down against the tree.
"Me too." I got on top of him and dug my head into his neck
"I love you...." he whispered
"I love you too, Tommy..." I whispered back.