Chapter 1- Goodbye

Fifteen Years Ago

Maria was on her way to the hospital. Unbeknowst to anyone else, but she was in labor with her second pair of twins. She told her oldest son Alexander that she needed to run to the store to grab things for dinner that evening. He was appointed to watch the other five Ferrari sons. Her husband Alessandro was away for business this week but still made sure to call everynight to say goodnight to his family.

As Maria arrived to the hospital she was immeadietely taken to a room. Within an hour she was reading to push out the twins.

"Alright Maria I need you to push on the count of three..."

"1"
"2"
"3"

"Ahhh. Get these things out of me now or so help me I will ruin you" she yelled towards the nurses and doctors in the room.

They had asked her if the father was going to be there for the birth as he was for the other six. The doctor thought it was a bit strange that Alessandro wasn't there as the doctor had helped Maria deliver the other children.

Maria pushed and pushed until the sound of a baby crying filled the ears of all the people in the room.

"It's a boy" The doctor told her before he handed the baby to the nurse so she could clean him and prepare him for the mother.

"Alright come on Maria you can do it, just a few more pushes and your baby girl will be here"

She gave a few more pushes before he told her to give him one more big push. She listened and the sound of crying filled the room once more.

"Good job Maria. You did really good. Both babies are healthy. Do you have know what your naming them?"

" Aurora Dawn Ferrari and Angelo Giovanni Ferrari" A tired Maria tells the doctor

He gives her a nod and the nurses places both of her children in her arms. She looks down at them with love and heartbreak knowing very soon they won't be together any longer.

The next day

Maria has gotten her energy back after giving birth to her youngest children. A knock at the door makes her turn her head to see her older brother standing there.

"Were ready. Are you sure you wanna do this?" Marias brother Antonio asks her

Antonio had flown from Bulgaria to help his little sister after she called him and told her of her plans. She gives him a nod as he takes Angelo and wraps him up in a blue blanket with his birth certificate and other information about him.

"Goodbye my prince. May we meet again." She whispers in his ear as a tear runs down her face. With one last kiss to his forehead Antonio takes him and leaves.

She tries not to break down into sobs as she looks at her little princess, "I'm sorry Моят ангел please forgive me." (my angel)

She places Aurora into pajamas and wraps her in a pink blanket placing all of her important documents into a bag. She picks her up and walks out of the room discharging herself and her daughter. Maria goes outside and into the car that her brother had prepared for her. They were starting their new lives in Bulgaria away from all the Mafia buisness. Maria didn't want her daughter to have to grow up in that cruel world.

Okay my loves thats the first chapter. Let me know what y'all think. Just to clear some things up in case anyones confused Antonio is taking Angelo and leaving him with the maids at the Ferrari mansion with his documents and a note from Maria.

Thank you for reading.