Chapter 5 - A New Begining

Alessandros POV:

My first observations of Aurora is that she is very reserved and closed off to those that she dosen't trust and unfortunateley we are apart of the people she dosen't trust. I just hope that she will drop that mask around us but I understand that she needs time to get to know that so I won't push her to tell us anything she dosen't want to.

We see a Audi R8 pull out infront of us. I have no idea how she affords that car considering that they are over 100 grand. Maybe Maria got a job that would pay for that but still. I'm still curious as to how she has such an expensive car. And I can tell the boys are thinking the exact same thing based off of their facial expressions.

We follow her for about twenty minutes before we pull up to a gated mansion. All of our eyebrows raise when we notice the house. She rolls down her window saying we can either park in the driveway or pull into the garage as apparently there is plenty of room. We agree to the latter choice and follow her into a huge garage. All of our jaws drop at all of the cars and bikes in here. I just know Alessio is in heaven right now with as much as he loves cars.

Aleessios POV:

I can't even breath all of my dream cars are in here and I'm really trying my hardest not to squel like a little girl. I mean she has so many. My biggest question is how the absoloute hell does she have all of these cars and this nice house. I mean there is over 1 million dollars worth of cars in here. I mean I see multiple cars that are more than 1 million. There is a McLaren Speedtail which is over 2 million. But I mean there is like four of those cars. We park next to her and get out after her.

She invites us inside and I'm in awe with how gorgeous this house is.

I look over at her when she starts talking "I'm going to go pack my things you guys can go in the living room, it's right down the hall" she points straight and then turns and walks up a flight of stairs.

We all just look at eachother with "what the fuck" faces.

" Did you guys see all those cars and bikes in the garage? When we walked inside I saw an elevator in the garage which obviously means there is more than that one level." Alexander asked us

I hadn't seen the elevator but thats proabably because I was trying not to drool over the cars.

" My main question is how did Maria afford all of this. The police said that she just owned a flower shop so where did all this money come from?" Armani just looked at us as he said this

Auroras POV:

" Bonjour chéri. J'ai entendu ce qui s'est passé. Sachez juste l'alliance ou pas s'ils vous blessent, je les viderai un par un pour avoir blessé mon ange." Abella the French donna said. She has always been like a mother towards me. Mama and her were became good friends when I was a child. Her husband, Louis is the leader of the French mafia. They have three sons who I consider my brothers. Theres Nathan he's the eldest at 16 and the future leader. Then there is Thomas who is 15 and a hell of a good hacker. And last but not least the youngest Johnathan who is 14 and wants to be a doctor when he is older. (Hello dear. I heard what happened. Just know alliance or not if they hurt you I will gut them one by one for hurting my angel.)

"Bonjour Abella. Je promets que je vais vous dire tout ce qui se passe. J'ai besoin de venir visiter bientôt. Cela fait trop longtemps que je suis passé pour la dernière fois en France." I replied smiling thinking of the last time I was in France.

Thomas and I hacked into Nathans phone and messed with him for days. And the best part is the whole thing got blames on Thomas even though I played a huge part in it. But when your the only female and considered the princess of the house you don't get in trouble. (Hello Abella. I promise I will tell you everything that happens. I need to come visit soon. It's been to long since I was last in France. )