Chapter 8 - May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor

I grab a bag and throw my outfit as well as a few knifes and guns. You can never be to careful these days. I hide the bag under my bed having a feeling that someone will come into my room to check on me.

I throw on some sweatpants and a shweatshirt and flip off the light. Checking my phone and plugging it in, hopping under the covers. This bed is actually super comfortable. I scroll through Instagram until I hear footsteps near my room. I place my phone on my nightstand and close my eyes to act like I'm sleeping.

I hear my door open and then multiple pairs of steps come in. I'm guessing that there is at least three of them in here right now. They all get closer and one by one a kiss is placed on my forehead by three people.

"Goodnight la mia bambina, sleep well." I hear Mateo as he gives me his kiss.

"Come on boys, she'll be here in the morning. " Alessandro is the next voice before sighs and whining from who I think is Angelo is heard. The footsteps head back towards the door as it shuts quietly I hear them all whishper and I love you.

Once I know that they won't come back I hop out of bed and open the window grabbing my bag and locking the door before I quickly jump out the window avoiding all of the guards. I walk down the driveway staying behind the trees so no one sees me.

About half a mile down I get into an uber that I had ordered when I left the house. After about 10 minutes we were in another wealthy neighbor where I had the driver drop me off a few houses away from mine.

These days you can never be to careful who you let know where you live.

I get out after I payed him, waiting for him to drive off before walking to my house. I walk in hearing people talking in the kitchen and in the living room. I follow the voices to see some of our memebers fighting over the tv remote.

" And what is going on in here. " They all freeze at the sound of my voice, slowly turning their heads to face me.

They quickly drop the remote, trying to look innocent by giving me a smile and placing their hands behind their back standing up.

" Hey boss lady, what are you doing here? You didn't tell us you were coming tonight." Lee one of the members ask.

" Am I not allowed to come to the house that I own? " I give him a look trying my hardest not to laugh at how they're acting.

I may be an assasin and feared but I still respect my memebrs. Without them we would't have a mafia and besides most of these people I've known for years. There would be no point in acting emotionless when they have been with me during those terrible things.

I shake my head and head to my room changing into some basketball shorts and a sports bra. I throw my mask in my bad for during the fight.  I grabbed some socks and put on my shoes, and headed back downstairs. The boys see my walk down the stairs and go to grab our keys, they toss mine to me and we all head out to the garage. They took their black lamborghini's and I took my white one. We pulled out and headed to the warehouse.

When we pulled up, we parkesd behind the warehouse, and the boys hopped out while I put on my mask before following them and heading into the building. The guards nodded us and spoke into a walking talkie alerting the people inside that we were here. I went to the locker rooms while the guys went to sign me in and get seats. I threw my bag into one of the lockers and walked out to one of the gyms to get warmed up.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Lee giving me the sign that it's time to fight. He heads back to his seat while I head to the ring.

" Welcome ladies and gentleman to the main thriller of the night. Tonight we have the BLACK SKULLLL giving us 23 K.O's  and 2 loses against LILITHHHH giving us 28 K.O's and 0 loses." We both run out when our name is called by the announcer. He quickly gets out once we're both in the ring.

The timer goes off signaling the start of the match. May the odds be ever in my oppenets favor because he is gonna need it.

First just wanna say thank you for all of the people reading and voting on my story it means so much. Second I am so sorry I haven't posted in like a week, I had a huge test on monday that was 4 hours long and with school ending shortly teachers are trying to get everything we still need to learn done before the last day. I know that this is a shorter chapter to what I normally post but I wanted to give y'all something.

Anywho I hope you all have a wonderful day!