Chapter 4 - Family?

I pull up to school as usual everyone is looking at my car in awe. I see my two best friends Rose and Briar standing by their cars. I pull my car in the middle of them as usual. I get out, they both give me a hug before my emotionless mask goes up and we walk into school like its our runway. I mean why wouldn't we.

We go to our lockers which all are right next to each other. Mine in the middle with Rose on my right and Briar on my left. It's also a total coincedence that their names are Rose and Briar, if you flip them you get Briar Rose and Aurora. Yeah we have no idea how we all became friends with our names meaning the same princess.

We head to our first class which is English and sit down and talk before the teacher comes in. Briar and Rose need to pay attention to pay attention as they still need to graduate, me however I pulled out my computer to finish the new spring line as well as check my emails for my mafia. Yes you read that right my mafia. I am the leader of a mafia. My mafia mainly contains people who came from abusive pasts or kids who got caught up in the wrong things trying to survive.

The teacher gets a call as he steps out of the room to take it everyone starts talking again.

"I wonder what the call is about?" Briar looks at the door with her head in her hands.

Rose and I just look at eachother and smirk knowing Briar has a little crush on Mr. Luke.

"I don't know probably some secret lover" Rose laughs bumping Briar with her arm causing Briar to glare at her.

After about five minutes Mr. Luke comes back in looking straight at me.

"Aurora Mr. Henry needs you. You can take all your stuff as you won't be coming back today."

I just nod grabing all my things and placing them in my bag. The girls give me a confused look to which I just give them a shrug and walk out. They know I'll tell them later why he called me down. Mr. Henry is the principal. He's a super sweet older man with a lovely wife. They have invited the girls and I over for dinner many times.

I walked into the office seeing Hallie the secretary, she's the only other person here who knows who I really am besides the girls. I give her a small smile to which she gives me back and tells me I can go on in.

I head into his office with my mask up seeing four other men all dressed in Armani suits. I know exaclty who these men are. My supposed father and three eldest brother Alexander, Alessio, and Armani. I completely ignore them going to sit in the chair infront of Tylers desk aka Mr. Henry. He looks at me and gives me a small smile, I give back a small nod. He just sighs knowing that the mask is going to stay up so long as the others are in there.

"Aurora this is Alessandro, your birth father and three eldest brothers Alexander, Alessio, and Armani" He points to each one as he says it, I give them all a small nod just like I did to Tyler. They all look at me with smiles on their faces, it falls slightly when I don't give a smile back.

I turn back towars Tyler when he says my name, "Aurora the police found out about your mothers death and since you aren't legally an adult yet they had to look for someone to take you in. Since Alessandro is your birth father they deemed him the best fit after an inspection." He gives me an apologetic smile knowing that I would much rather live on my own or with one of my other families. I give him a small smile to show that it'll all hopefull be okay. Thankfully my father nor brothers don't see the smile as I'd prefer to keep the mask up.

I turn towards them raising my eyebrows silently asking what now?

Alessandro smiles and stands up looking straight at me, "We're going to grab your things from your locker and you can say goodbye to any friends you have. Then were gonna go to your house and I'm going to need you to pack your bags, because we are live in New York."

I just nod in a reply and gesture for them to leave the room. They slowly nod looking confused as to why I want them gone but all stand up and leave the room closing the door behind them. I turn towards Tyler letting my guard down. He stands up coming to give me a hug. Only so many people are allowed to phyiscally touch me without me getting uncomfortable and he's one of them.

"I know this is going to be different but I think being with your blood family will be good for you. And you know if you ever need a place to stay your always welcome to stay with Esme and I"

I nod giving him a smile, " I know and I can't express how thankful I am of you two taking care of the girls and I when we needed it most."

He gives me one more hug and a kiss to the forehead, "Goodbye kiddo, take care of yourself"

I say goodbye and walk out the room, as soon as I do all four of them are immeadietely up and Alessandro asks me if I'm ready. I give him a nod and walk back to my English class to say goodbye to the girls. They see me walk in and jump up walking to meet me, we go into the hallway where they see my brothers and father.

"Could you please give us a moment alone?" I ask them, my brothers look surprised that I talked seeing as I hadn't said a word since I met them. Thry all nod and walk down to the end of the hallway where they can still see us but can't hear us.

"Rory what's going on? Who are they? Why did Tyler need you?" Briar looks at me worried like she knows I'm leaving

" They are my father and three of my older brothers. The police found out about mamas death and called my father as I am not an adult. I'm moving to New York with them. If you two want to come with I can call the pilot to get the jet ready but I don't want to pressure you guys into anything."

They both look at eachother before furiously nodding their heads. " Of course we want to come with you Ror you're our best friend and besides how could we help with the mafia if we aren't all together?" Rose tells me

I give them a smile, " Okay I'll let Robbie know to get the plane ready for you. Be packed and everything cause the plane is going to leave Friday. If you do forget something which knowing you two you defineltely will we can just buy it there, okay?" Both glared at me when I made the comment about forgeting things.

We hug and say our goodbyes, Briar sheds a few tears. I turn and walk towards my family.

" All ready to go?" Alessandro asks

" Yeah, you guys can just follow me to my house." I turn towards the doors and head to my car seeing them head to a red ferrari. Kinda ironic cause our last name is Ferarri. I head to my car and pull out infront of them heading to my house.

This is deninetely going to be different. Hopefully it's a good kind of different.