Chapter 6 - Surprise

Auroras POV:

We drove for about 20 minutes before we pulled up to a private air strip that only private planes and jets could use. I honeslty expected this since they run the Italian Mafia as well as own multiple businesses as covers. I parked my bike next to their car and Alessio parked my car next to my bike. Alessandro gets out and says a few words to one of the guards while pointing towards my vehicles.

" So sis you ready to meet the rest of our brothers?" Alessio asks me while handing me the keys to my car.

" Yeah. How many others are there?" I ask while knowing exactly how many there are, but considering the fact that they think I didn't know about them.

" There is six of us total and your the only girl out of the whole family including all of our cousins." Alexander says

I just nod and walk towards Alessandro since the pilot let us all know were ready for take off. Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure Armani hasn't said anything to me since I met them officially.

We walk onto the plane and sit down and prepare for take off.

Everyone but my father and I fall asleep. It still feels wierd to think that I'll be living with my father and brothers. Mama told me about them and why we left. When I was born the Scottish and Irish mafia were trying to wage war with Alessandro. They threatened to take me and either sell me or train me to become one of them.

Mother left to keep me out of this lifestyle yet I ended up right back in it. Even though I am the most feared person in the world it still wasn't enough to keep her safe. I try not to cry thinking about it. Most people think that assasins are emotionless monsters but we all have our bad days.

I push those thoughts to the back of my mind and take out my computer to read through contracts regarding my shipments and upcoming events for the mafia.

Thankfully I am on the other side of the jet from Alessandro but I can feel him look at me every once in a while.

I work for around 4 more hours before the intercom comes on saying we are going to be landing shortly and to buckle back up.

I sigh as a I place my computer back into my bag and buckle back in. I open my phone to see that the girls texted to the group chat that they're all packed and ready for Friday.

I met Briar and Rose when I was kidnapped by the Germans. They along with many other children including myself were all taken on the streets. They planned on making us either assasins for them or taken to their whore houses.

Thankfully the Russian Mafia saved us. They hadn't planned on there being around 40 children that they needed to save and figure out something to with them. When they tried to get any of them to talk they would stay silent or look to me for help.

Some of the children weren't even over 10 yet so they looked to us older kids for guidance on what to do. Although the older kids would mainly look towards me on what they should do.

Realising that they weren't going to get anything out of the kids they gave up until I took charge and let them know everything that happened and our names.

" Aurora we've landed. Are you alright sorellina, we called you like 5 times?" Alessio asks while looking worried ( baby sister)

I hadn't even realised I'd spaced out or heard them calling.

" Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking." I give him a small smile as he dosen't look convinced.

He gives me a slight nod and grabs his bag off the chair. I may not know them personally but Alessio has been the nicest toawrds me so far.